The NBA Thread (47 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rumour is hot now, because DeRozan deleted all Spurs related content on his social media, and Dejounte Murray unfollowed Spurs on social media, that both are about to be traded to Orlando Magic for Gordon and Fournier.

DeRozan garbage ass I get, but why trade Dejounte Murray? And seriously, I like Gordon alot (will be upgrade on derozan, can defend and shoot 3s), but this is seriously the haul you get for the main "allstar" piece you got for your Kawhi trade? Pop really fucked himself with his stubborness regarding lakers, they could have had Ingram, Kuz or a an added Lonzo and Hard plus few picks, would been huge rebuild opportunity. But naaah, lets spite Lakers and settle for Demar DeLozer and a low ceiling big who does nothing.

Why they are trading rumours for dejounte murray makes no sense too, yeah they have White as PG too, but Murray is the more promising one, is well rounded defense first young PG talent, cant give up on that quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Masai sounds like a salty bitch to me

joel-embiid-crying.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Rumour is hot now, because DeRozan deleted all Spurs related content on his social media, and Dejounte Murray unfollowed Spurs on social media, that both are about to be traded to Orlando Magic for Gordon and Fournier.

DeRozan garbage ass I get, but why trade Dejounte Murray? And seriously, I like Gordon alot (will be upgrade on derozan, can defend and shoot 3s), but this is seriously the haul you get for the main "allstar" piece you got for your Kawhi trade? Pop really fucked himself with his stubborness regarding lakers, they could have had Ingram, Kuz or a an added Lonzo and Hard plus few picks, would been huge rebuild opportunity. But naaah, lets spite Lakers and settle for Demar DeLozer and a low ceiling big who does nothing.

Why they are trading rumours for dejounte murray makes no sense too, yeah they have White as PG too, but Murray is the more promising one, is well rounded defense first young PG talent, cant give up on that quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

joel-embiid-crying.jpg

I'm glad that someone who is not a Lakers fan can see what I and other Lakers fans saw a couple of years ago, that Pop shot himself in the foot by not making that trade.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that he wanted way way too much at the time for someone who was going to be a free agent and only played 9 games the previous year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They got Delozer, not Siakam or OG, but friggin Demar Dechucker as main trade piece, no young player except a big that wont get a 3rd nba contract most likely. Yeah they fucked themselves out of pettiness.

joel%20embiid%20crying.jpg

"There there son, I'll rub the pain away".

- - - Updated - - -

Embiid on Twitter last month: Great team win!!! I was raised around lions
Seems like he was right, mane :D

442bf02fa22a6a66a9f4c4f2574d035c.jpg

Marc_Gasol.jpg

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why all the Embiid stuff? What happened?

- - - Updated - - -

For someone who can be dominant in the paint at a near Shaq level to be spending all of his time at the three point line and midrange is an indictment of the coaching staff as much as an indictment on Embiid.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
0 points in 32 minutes. There's no proper description for that type of performance for a star in the league.

I mean, that was Aaron Rodgers vs 49ers type of performance right there

wait for it

@Post Ironic :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way he should be shooting 45% from the field as a big man. Just no way. No one can stop him in the paint. I am perplexed as to how the 76ers don't see that. But a lot of the blame is on him. Get down there in the paint, man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
0 points in 32 minutes. There's no proper description for that type of performance for a star in the league.

I mean, that was Aaron Rodgers vs 49ers type of performance right there

wait for it

@Post Ironic :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way he should be shooting 45% from the field as a big man. Just no way. No one can stop him in the paint. I am perplexed as to how the 76ers don't see that. But a lot of the blame is on him. Get down there in the paint, man.
Rodgers declining so fast :sad:

76ers at fault for building a team that can’t space the floor properly. Embiid should be a force in the paint and spend most of his time there, but Simmons can’t shoot, and Horford is hit or miss from range. With Tobias Harris shooting poorly from deep since joining the 76ers last year, it’s pretty tough to have Embiid dominate down low when teams can collapse on him. Harris getting his % back up and Simmons developing at least a passable 3 pt shot would help him so much

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why all the Embiid stuff? What happened?

- - - Updated - - -

For someone who can be dominant in the paint at a near Shaq level to be spending all of his time at the three point line and midrange is an indictment of the coaching staff as much as an indictment on Embiid.
@Osman is shitting on him because he’s upset that Embiid always owns KAT

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Every time I watch MJ's highlights it reminds me what a GOAT he is. Love one of the comments below the video.

"Michael Jordan's fadeaway is as smooth as water flowing down a stream. Elegant, yet full of swagger."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman is shitting on him because he’s upset that Embiid always owns KAT
Even if that incident never happend, someone who talks that much immature shit for years cant be this bad and not get mocked severely. I'm member of two huge nba forums, and all type of fans mocking him. Media saying he deserves it for his social media antics.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Even if that incident never happend, someone who talks that much immature shit for years cant be this bad and not get mocked severely. I'm member of two huge nba forums, and all type of fans mocking him. Media saying he deserves it for his social media antics.
yeah, he deserves the shit he’s getting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
First Lakers and NBA match I watched in a long time and ofc Lakers had to lose. :D

Doncic is fucking amazing. Somebody must have mentioned it, he makes things look effortless.

I wish game times were more convenient, I'd probably watch way more games. NBA is way more entertaining than football matches.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Luka is 20 and you can make an argument for him as MVP. Think I'm gonna get his jersey.

Hope he grows to hate Dallas and moves to Philly.

- - - Updated - - -

First Lakers and NBA match I watched in a long time and ofc Lakers had to lose. :D

Doncic is fucking amazing. Somebody must have mentioned it, he makes things look effortless.

I wish game times were more convenient, I'd probably watch way more games. NBA is way more entertaining than football matches.
:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You dont have to watch the games live, I rarely do due to the time zone. I watch in morning or generally day after. NBA league pass is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)