The NBA Thread (87 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And here I thought that he would help the Lakers a lot next season.

Even read and interview of him that his quad is 100% healed.

This is fucked up, seriously.

I wish him a speedy recovery, but don't think he will have any will to continue playing ball anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Or maybe dont get another center and use the last roster spot on a wing/guard? Have AD and James play majority of the minutes with 3 perimeter players? Because thsts the best bet we got...

Having said that, i dont mind Howard the player on the team. When healthy and in the right role he can give you minutes of defense and rebounding and some scoring. But after how he left us? Id rather not get him but if the Buss kids dont mind then i dont care either

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You need a decent center, AD doesn't want to be there. Also the main and only advantage you had on Clippers was starting Cousins and AD and just wrecking with quality talented size that would forced them to defend with Bigs they lack (McGee much easier to defend then Cousins).

AD and Bron as the Bigs will be much more manageable for them in possible WCF. Anyone of their forwards can matchup with Bron, while only inexperienced Zubac would have the size for AD and Cousins.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
On the other hand, Cousins is very exploitable on switches which gives you a glaring weakness defensively. Id still have run him with the 2nd unit alongside Kuzma. AD-James is big enough and can still switch eveything. AD needs to suck it up and do whats best for the team for once instead of what he likes

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
On the other hand, Cousins is very exploitable on switches which gives you a glaring weakness defensively. Id still have run him with the 2nd unit alongside Kuzma. AD-James is big enough and can still switch eveything. AD needs to suck it up and do whats best for the team for once instead of what he likes
Yes, AD moved to the Lakers to suck it up and play a position he doesn’t like. Lmao.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, AD moved to the Lakers to suck it up and play a position he doesn’t like. Lmao.

Nothing like pissing off the franchise player that you traded nearly your entire young core to get. Who also happens to be a free agent next year.

Sounds like a plan

- - - Updated - - -

Get Dwight Howard. He can still play 30 minutes a game and get rebounds, play some defense, block some shots.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nothing like pissing off the franchise player that you traded nearly your entire young core to get. Who also happens to be a free agent next year.

Sounds like a plan

- - - Updated - - -

Get Dwight Howard. He can still play 30 minutes a game and get rebounds, play some defense, block some shots.
The Zubac trade has gotta hurt even more now.

But yeah, Dwight is a good and realistic option right now. Split the time between him and McGee

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Zubac trade has gotta hurt even more now.

But yeah, Dwight is a good and realistic option right now. Split the time between him and McGee
I think that one was all on Magic, to be honest. He even threw shade at him on First Take when he said "What did he do in the playoffs?"

Well, how about "What did he do for YOU when he was here?" Anyway, that is in the past. And I'm not so sure that the Lakers would have been willing to give him 4 years /28 million, given what they were trying to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 83)