The NBA Thread (26 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He said that over an hour ago, but no one else seems to be running with it. I guess waking up next to Molly Qerim every morning gives you the sense of empowerment to say such things. I can't say I blame him.
Yeah, nobody but it’s literally the last news

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

^^^^ Actual Guru
You mean, free agents such as Jared Dudley and Troy Daniels? I mean, come on now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm experiencing Momblano's Guardiola to Juve part 2. Listening to some nobodies on Reddit with sources saying Kawhi is done to the Lakers while not believing big and credible insiders.
Reddit? You mean such as Chris Broussard?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Iot cost me 375.00 for a 3 month supply. I mean, I KNOW that is what it costs every time I refill it, and it's like being warned that you are going to get kicked in the nuts. All the preparation time in the world doesn't stop it from sucking when it happens
Jesus, that’s nuts. It’s ridiculous that insurance doesn’t cover it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just want this to be over with. If kawhi signs with Toronto, then just fill out the roster with the best available free agents. Cousins, Quinn Cook, Marcus Morris, Rondo. Get Korver and Iggy on buyouts. Sign me and @ALC to play shooting guard.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lakers will be a worse version of that terrible Miami Heat team of 10/11.
AD is way better then Bosh. Current Kawhi is slightly better then Wade. Kuzma is better then the bums on that heat team. Even on minimum deals Lakers can find better quality then the retirement home bums that made up rest of the team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In the case of Lebron, last year was the first year that he missed any significant time. Which is amazing, all things considered. Anthony Davis, prior to last year when the Pelicans shut him down after the trade deadline, had played 75 games each in the last 2 years. If anyone has a injury concern, it would be Kawhi. But they could probably afford to laod management him if he came to the Lakers.

I don't know where this "Team full of old players" comment comes from though. There's only 6 guys on the roster, and only two of them are over 30 Kuzma is 23, their 2nd round pick from this year is 19, AD is 26, and Daniels is 27.

But if I'm the Lakers, I can't blame them for waiting and going all in on Kawhi. We are talking about a transcendent, complete, 2 way player in the prime of his career. Now, if they didn't have AD, and they did this, I would have been furious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on a second. The Suns traded Josh Jackson for Kyle Korver?

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell did the Suns do?

- - - Updated - - -

Who the FUCK is Jevon Carter

- - - Updated - - -

• The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for DeAnthony Melton, Josh Jackson 2020 second-round pick and 2021 conditional second-round pick. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to play some Playstation on company time. Fuck this craziness :howler:
Lol I know Josh Jackson has no market after awful season and being a basket case off the pitch (he exposed his 4 months old daughter to marijuana...). But damn this deal is a joke

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@CR 7 i mean all the old vets you guys are about to sign and are linked to for the minimum. And Lebron is getting up there, last year could have been a sign of things to come as far as we know. What we do definitely know is that he coasts in the regular season.
Willy Cauli Stein was just had for minimum deal for Golden state. He is a solid good big (he probably should have waited for Kawhi and Lakers would given him more). There are few decent pieces left you can add.

I mean Cousins ain't getting any offers yet lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just like the Heat, they'll be very top heavy. Miami was running Mike Bibby, Joel Anthony and Carlos Arroyo as starters, guys who should have been out of the league.

I don't believe they'll sign Kawhi and they put themselves into a bad position with all of the free agents off the board. Clippers and Toronto will still be competitive with or without Kawhi. Lakers on the other hand are stuck with 4 guys in their roster with the best free agents off the board.
Lakers are completely fucked if they dont get Kawhi.

But imo its moot because it should be clear he is going there, it shouldn't take this long to resign with Raptors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)