The NBA Thread (35 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@CR 7 i mean all the old vets you guys are about to sign and are linked to for the minimum. And Lebron is getting up there, last year could have been a sign of things to come as far as we know. What we do definitely know is that he coasts in the regular season.

If they have an old bench, so be it. Now, if their starters averaged 34 years old, I'd be shitting myself senseless.

- - - Updated - - -

This shit is better than the Attitude Era of the WWF

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They made the finals
Should have won too, if Lebron didn’t completely shutdown in the finals and defer to Wade. Was the only real choke job of his career and very strange to see. Miami was up 15 in the 2nd half of game 2 and up 9 in the 4th quarter of game 4, and had big leads they choked away in all of games 2 to 4 because James disappeared.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The Mavs now signed Atentounkompo [sp?] Jr. and Boban to make them the superior euro squad. Kinda rooting for them out West now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How do you figure that if they sign Leonard? They will have 3 of the top 6-7 players in the league on one team. That wasn't even close to the case with the Heat. Plus Kyle Kuzma who put up 19 ppg as a 23 year old. There will plenty of free agents out there looking to get a championship that will play for the vets minimum and the MLE.

- - - Updated - - -

And even if they don't sign Leonard, they still have Lebron and AD.

- - - Updated - - -

And go take a look at the roster on that Heat team, and assuming that the Lakers do sign Leonard, please tell me what player after their big 3 in Miami was even close to being on the same level as Kyle Kuzma.
Just like the Heat, they'll be very top heavy. Miami was running Mike Bibby, Joel Anthony and Carlos Arroyo as starters, guys who should have been out of the league.

I don't believe they'll sign Kawhi and they put themselves into a bad position with all of the free agents off the board. Clippers and Toronto will still be competitive with or without Kawhi. Lakers on the other hand are stuck with 4 guys in their roster with the best free agents off the board.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He can get that here as well, no?
I really don't know. My brain is fucking fried.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to sound petty, but I don't care. As long as it is not the Clippers.

They had their chance with Lob City and those years when the Lakers were down and out. Fuck them.

- - - Updated - - -

He can stay in Toronto, and that deserves an inordinate amount of respect. But the Clippers? To play with Lou Williams and Pat Beverly? Get the fuck out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually he can't with the Lakers, because the Raptors have his Bird Rights.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In the case of Lebron, last year was the first year that he missed any significant time. Which is amazing, all things considered. Anthony Davis, prior to last year when the Pelicans shut him down after the trade deadline, had played 75 games each in the last 2 years. If anyone has a injury concern, it would be Kawhi. But they could probably afford to laod management him if he came to the Lakers.

I don't know where this "Team full of old players" comment comes from though. There's only 6 guys on the roster, and only two of them are over 30 :lol: Kuzma is 23, their 2nd round pick from this year is 19, AD is 26, and Daniels is 27.

But if I'm the Lakers, I can't blame them for waiting and going all in on Kawhi. We are talking about a transcendent, complete, 2 way player in the prime of his career. Now, if they didn't have AD, and they did this, I would have been furious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hang on a second. The Suns traded Josh Jackson for Kyle Korver? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell did the Suns do?

- - - Updated - - -

Who the FUCK is Jevon Carter :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

• The Grizzlies are trading Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter to the Suns for DeAnthony Melton, Josh Jackson 2020 second-round pick and 2021 conditional second-round pick. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to play some Playstation on company time. Fuck this craziness :howler:
Carter is a 2nd year guard out of WVU. Had a good first season. Defensive stud. Lot of upside.

But yeah, I told you.:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, i wouldnt mind him staying on the Raptors if he doesent come. Clippers would just suck, for everyone.

Today was supposed to be his meeting with the Raptors i think. He could make his decision tomorrow

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, i wouldnt mind him staying on the Raptors if he doesent come. Clippers would just suck, for everyone.

Today was supposed to be his meeting with the Raptors i think. He could make his decision tomorrow
Either tonight or tomorrow from what I’ve read.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Woj is supposed to be on Get Up sometime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I have insulin to pick up and my pharmacy is closing in 30 minutes. I'm retarded :lol:
Woj is a Clippers mouthpiece - he doesn't know anything, don't worry, go pick up your insulin.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lmao, glad you got your insulin in time
Iot cost me 375.00 for a 3 month supply. I mean, I KNOW that is what it costs every time I refill it, and it's like being warned that you are going to get kicked in the nuts. All the preparation time in the world doesn't stop it from sucking when it happens

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Woj is a Clippers mouthpiece - he doesn't know anything, don't worry, go pick up your insulin.
Thats what i gather from reading his tweets. Hes quick to announce something after its done dealio, but before that hes usually as clueless as most of them twitter gurus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)