The NBA Thread (33 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ingram has probably been the only positive for me in recent weeks, since that Davis fiasco. The way he reinvented himself after the early season struggles and not letting the trade talks affect him on the court, great stuff. Its a shame that i dont have as much time anymore to watch our games as few months ago so i miss many of his latest top performances.
2 months of absolutely fantastic play since Lebron went out. Looks like a star. Averaged 20p-6r-3.7a on 51% shooting over January and February. And that's with Lebron and/or Lonzo out for much of that timeframe. 4 games since the all-star break he's averaging 27.8p-7.5r-3.0a on 57% shooting.. :delpiero:

You watching tonight?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kcp is fucking retarded
:agree:

Setting up to be a great finish before that. Veterans on this team have been a disaster for the last 2 months. Rondo taking 19 shots in this game was strange. It’s not like he was overly hot either at 7-19. Him and Kuzma going for a combined 12-37 sunk us tonight.

Nice to see us competing hard with the number 1 team in the league right now, though. And Ingram put in another monster performance. 31p-8r-2a-1bl Dude should not be included in any trade talks at this point.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

Setting up to be a great finish before that. Veterans on this team have been a disaster for the last 2 months. Rondo taking 19 shots in this game was strange. It’s not like he was overly hot either at 7-19. Him and Kuzma going for a combined 12-37 sunk us tonight.

Nice to see us competing hard with the number 1 team in the league right now, though. And Ingram put in another monster performance. 31p-8r-2a-1bl Dude should not be included in any trade talks at this point.
Ingram killed it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
2 months of absolutely fantastic play since Lebron went out. Looks like a star. Averaged 20p-6r-3.7a on 51% shooting over January and February. And that's with Lebron and/or Lonzo out for much of that timeframe. 4 games since the all-star break he's averaging 27.8p-7.5r-3.0a on 57% shooting.. :delpiero:

You watching tonight?
I watched the 1st half, the game was too late for me and i dont have much time recently anyway, just wanted to check how we do vs Giannis. Its a good thing i missed the game vs Phoenix though, embarassing

- - - Updated - - -

Still shaking my head that Walton had KCP on the floor at the end there, and inbounding, while our best 3-point shooter Bullock is on the bench. Terrible terrible coaching.
KCP inbounding? lol what retarded move. I understand having him on the court for stretching the floor and for his ft shooting, but not to inboud the damn ball.

I watched atleast 100 of our games since he arrived 3 years ago, and quite often i found myself wondering what the hell is he doing. From throwing random lineups in critical moments of the game, to garbage subs with usually terrible timing, to drawing plays. His man management is his best asset, but thats not enough. I doubt he can become a top coach ever unless he surrounds himself with great, great assistants who do all of the game planning

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Can’t wait for Embiid to come back and crush these remaining games. Pretty happy with how the team is coming together. Redick and Butler will be huge in the playoffs.

Also, Embiid, Harris, Simmons, Butler, and Redick have been averaging over 100 ppg. :tuttosport:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck. He was dominating. Over 23 pts/game on 55% shooting for his last 15 games. 6 boards-3 assists too.

What a disaster of a season. LBJ with his first serious injury ever out for 6 weeks. Lonzo out for the last 3+ months after finding his best form of his career. And now Ingram out for the rest of the season after finally making that jump to playing like a star.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)