The NBA Thread (32 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe he has some personal business sense, but basketball operations sense seems to be severely lacking.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It might make him unequipped to be a basketball operations guy, but that doesn't make him an idiot. Calling him an idiot is painting him with a very broad brush. And there's no "maybe" about his business sense.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They are done for this year. That much I agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

And while Magic has made his fair share of mistakes this year, the man is the farthest thing from an idiot. He's worth over 600 million dollars, and that wasn't from playing basketball.
He’s got a good personality and was a famous ball player in LA, that helped him with his post ball career. But in this role, he’s been terrible. The team is falling apart and he hasn’t made one good move apart from Lebron and I’m pretty sure Lebron would’ve gone to LA regardless.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He’s got a good personality and was a famous ball player in LA, that helped him with his post ball career. But in this role, he’s been terrible. The team is falling apart and he hasn’t made one good move apart from Lebron and I’m pretty sure Lebron would’ve gone to LA regardless.
I don't diagree that he has dropped the ball in a big way this year, but I disagree with you calling him an idiot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We could also chalk it up to you being a fucking moron.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done here with this forum.
Relax my man, why so vexed. Its semantics, when he says he is an idiot, he means he is incompetent at his POBO job in Lakers, which he has been. You been sports fan for how many decades, to know fans exaggerate in their lingo to make a point.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You guys do realize the only reason you think I’m smug is because you’re Lakers fans, right?

They’re terrible right now and the whole league is rejoicing at that, and they probably will stay terrible as long as Magic is in charge of shit there. But look at the bright side, once Magic uses all his first round picks on the rest of the Ball bros, he’ll probably get fired and you might be able to replace him with LaVar Ball to complete the family.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Please, Philly has a reputation as one of the most classless fanbases out there, in football, hockey, and basketball.

Funny how much noise the fanbase makes in all 3 sports with their 1 championship combined in the last 35 years.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Please, Philly has a reputation as one of the most classless fanbases out there, in football, hockey, and basketball.

Funny how much noise the fanbase makes in all 3 sports with their 1 championship combined in the last 35 years.
you keep brining up the sixers fanbase when i'm talking about the lakers being shit.

meanwhile, here's some pictures of lakers fans, just because:

NhO4zB4.jpg

gpqgB8P.jpg

vU7jCQd.jpg

OHGkVgj.jpg

3FUfN5w.jpg

EJEQCTm.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol2:

Yeah. Philadelphia is known for being a city of attractive people. :baus:

I’ll gladly take a few years of the Lakers being shit alongside the 8 championships in my life, thus far.

Good for you though, sticking with a garbage franchise that has been shit for the better part of 35 years.

- - - Updated - - -

@CR 7 @zizinho

Rondo attempting 7 threes in the first 7 minutes, making 1. What the heck kind of strategy is Walton coaching :lol:

Ingram balling in that quarter. 6-6, 12 points, 4 boards.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol2:

Yeah. Philadelphia is known for being a city of attractive people. :baus:

I’ll gladly take a few years of the Lakers being shit alongside the 8 championships in my life, thus far.

Good for you though, sticking with a garbage franchise that has been shit for the better part of 35 years.

- - - Updated - - -

@CR 7 @zizinho

Rondo attempting 7 threes in the first 7 minutes, making 1. What the heck kind of strategy is Walton coaching :lol:

Ingram balling in that quarter. 6-6, 12 points, 4 boards.
Ingram has probably been the only positive for me in recent weeks, since that Davis fiasco. The way he reinvented himself after the early season struggles and not letting the trade talks affect him on the court, great stuff. Its a shame that i dont have as much time anymore to watch our games as few months ago so i miss many of his latest top performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)