The NBA Thread (34 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I know that people love to blame the kids as to why Lebron might not make the playoffs this year, but if you look closely, and watch the games, it's the other veterans that have been wildly inconsistent. Especially in the last 15 games. But yet nobody wants to point a finger at them.

if anything Lebron should be pointing a finger at them.
I thought everyone knew Rondo and Stevenson were anti leaders?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Rondo has had his moments but he seems to disappear on that avenue if he’s not the biggest fish in the pond. It’s easy to be a leader when expectation is low.
I don’t think he has ever been the biggest fish in the pond, unless you mean when Lebron or the better players are injured.

Rondo is good at organizing the team and you’ll notice him shout out commands to the guys on the floor. I think he played a big part during the Pelicans playoff run last year also.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don’t think he has ever been the biggest fish in the pond, unless you mean when Lebron or the better players are injured.

Rondo is good at organizing the team and you’ll notice him shout out commands to the guys on the floor. I think he played a big part during the Pelicans playoff run last year also.
I think if he were a great leader, the Lakers wouldn’t be falling apart. I think he’s a good role player and yes he did show up in the playoffs last season but there was no expectation there.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I thought everyone knew Rondo and Stevenson were anti leaders?
Rondo, in his later years, has taken on more of a leadership role. Unfortunately, he is a shell of what he used to be on the court.

I'm just tired of the narrative that it is all the kids' fault when things are going wrong.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think if he were a great leader, the Lakers wouldn’t be falling apart. I think he’s a good role player and yes he did show up in the playoffs last season but there was no expectation there.
He did miss a lot of games tbh. Only played 25 as of now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rondo, in his later years, has taken on more of a leadership role. Unfortunately, he is a shell of what he used to be on the court.

I'm just tired of the narrative that it is all the kids' fault when things are going wrong.
It’s definitely not. I think they’ve done well considering all the muddled expectations, media treatment, etc. especially Ingram, that guy is special.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It’s definitely not. I think they’ve done well considering all the muddled expectations, media treatment, etc. especially Ingram, that guy is special.
And while Lebron was questioning his teammates, that same Ingram was taking the responsibility for the loss due to the lack of defense.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Walton needs to be canned. Dude is absolutely lost coaching this team since Lonzo went down. Appalling defense, no bench.

Ingram absolutely balling for the last month, Kuzma playing well... and he can’t get shit from the veterans on this team. Bench had like 7 points combined tonight against the Grizzlies. Walton can’t motivate these guys for shit. Rondo, Chandler, Stephenson, McGee. All been hot garbage.

Magic and Pelinka trading Zubac for Muscala has to go down as one of the most retarded trades of all-time.

And Lebron. Would rather keep Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma and build around them for the future, then trade for a single prime star to pair with Lebron. His attitude right now is trash.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Walton needs to be canned. Dude is absolutely lost coaching this team since Lonzo went down. Appalling defense, no bench.

Ingram absolutely balling for the last month, Kuzma playing well... and he can’t get shit from the veterans on this team. Bench had like 7 points combined tonight against the Grizzlies. Walton can’t motivate these guys for shit. Rondo, Chandler, Stephenson, McGee. All been hot garbage.

Magic and Pelinka trading Zubac for Muscala has to go down as one of the most retarded trades of all-time.

And Lebron. Would rather keep Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma and build around them for the future, then trade for a single prime star to pair with Lebron. His attitude right now is trash.
He's always been a Diva tho; a sulking moping cunt. This is nothing new.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's always been a Diva tho; a sulking moping cunt. This is nothing new.
He has also quite obviously been one of the best basketball players of all-time, especially when looking at his all-around game, and his ability to get a lot out of the players around him.

But right now, his play has been poor for his standards, his defensive effort non-existent, and his attitude trash... so the diva thing wear's pretty thin.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just saw his post game interview.

Is he fucking serious??

- - - Updated - - -

Filming a movie, a TV show, and tries to get half of the team traded.

But he talks about distractions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lakers are done. With Magic (who seems to be an idiot, no offense), they’re not going nowhere.
They are done for this year. That much I agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

And while Magic has made his fair share of mistakes this year, the man is the farthest thing from an idiot. He's worth over 600 million dollars, and that wasn't from playing basketball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)