The NBA Thread (45 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yupp,they gave Ariza to houston for him....that's only major difference.
Ariza basically signed the same exact contract that Artest did. The Lakers were planning on offering Ariza a contract, but his agent decided to play hardball with them. Once the Lakers found out that Artest was available, at the same price, they made the no-brainer decision to sign Artest.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Is this Yr's Number 1 Draft pick, Blake Griffin good? Have yet to step on court due to injury. He does look powerfully built ...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah havent followed NBA in ages (far from as interesting as it used to be). My brother is avid viewer though, so I'm bit in the loop with things.

But if I was to follow NBA more, it would be for this wizard in the middle :cool:

Jul 15, 2006
Nah havent followed NBA in ages (far from as interesting as it used to be). My brother is avid viewer though, so I'm bit in the loop with things.

But if I was to follow NBA more, it would be for this wizard in the middle :cool:
Hahaha, exactly the same as me. On and off.

My favorites a little more consistent though me thinks :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Goooooo Mavs! ahahahahahahahaa

Another great and accomplishing season with more bandwagon fans jumping aboard and then jumping right back off.

What a joke of an organization and fan base which can all be logically traced back to their homo owner

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Conference Semis:

Magic lead series against the Hawks 1-0 (They killed them in the series opener)

Cavs vs Celtics is tied at 1-1 (Whoever goes through will lose to the Magic anyway)

Lakers vs Jazz (The Hollywood Boys are 2-0 up against the Mormons)

Suns vs Spurs (Suns lead the series 1-0)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Suns 4-0 Spurs :D

Nash is a Canadian beast. 10 points with a swollen eye.

And Celtics makes it 2-2 with Rajon Rondo's triple double. I hope Cavs get eliminated. Can't stand LeBron. :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)