The NBA Thread (87 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ftl

As in "for the Lin", as in Jeremy, since he's the hottest sensation that will make me enthralled with the NBA season. I'm McLovin' it! :weee:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hate Miami but I had a feeling they were gonna win. Even made a bet. Sucks. I'd rather lose the bet than watch Lebron's ugly ass get a ring. Btw, has anyone noticed the size of his headband now? I think he sewed two of them together, it's so thick :lol:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lebron is in a mission, hope the heat won't choke their lead because that would be too much to handle for lebron, don't think he could come back from such a devastation.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah it should be interesting to see how we rebuild in a way while still trying to maximise Kobe. Surely Gasol will go, we need a PG. I would like Williams, I would love Howard but the latter aint going to happen.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah it should be interesting to see how we rebuild in a way while still trying to maximise Kobe. Surely Gasol will go, we need a PG. I would like Williams, I would love Howard but the latter aint going to happen.
Williams probably isn't going to happen either at this point.

Who knows what they are going to do.

I have nary a clue, but its going to get a whole bunch of ugly up in there before it gets better.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Keep it up and I will take back all the good things I said about Giovinco.

Although I do have to admit that he has stepped his game up in a big way in these playoffs.
Brotha, here is a secret you don't know. For me, Lebron >> Giovinco. My fanboyism for Lebron is off the charts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 83)