The NBA Thread (85 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Never seen a player that is babiyed by the league as much as Durant, i'm still gutted for the score, can't see the Clippers taking the series after this !!
NBA is clearly pushing for a Durant LBJ finals.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Dunno about this conspiracy thing, but it certainly wouldn't be the first if the league favored some players and tried to put them as much into spotlight as possible.

Bird and Magic, then Jordan, Lebron, now KD possibly.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4547500 said:
Don't blame the refs or the coaches. The players have to execute, and they choked.
:howler:

You can't execute when you are playing 8 vs 5, Paul choked but in no way that warrent the refrees behaviour last night.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lol, watch the game, the thunder shot like 40 FT, Durant had IIRC 27 points on 6 made FG, that shows you the benefit of the whistle he gets, that's nothing new, but the last 30 seconds were disgusting, you review the call and the ball was clearly off Reggie Jackson and you still call thunder ball.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
See. It's much easier to be a Lakers fan like myself, where all I have to do is figure out a legitimate reason about how they ended up with the #1 pick in the draft next week, and try to do it with a straight face.

Apr 12, 2004
Lol, watch the game, the thunder shot like 40 FT, Durant had IIRC 27 points on 6 made FG, that shows you the benefit of the whistle he gets, that's nothing new, but the last 30 seconds were disgusting, you review the call and the ball was clearly off Reggie Jackson and you still call thunder ball.
Okay, so one bad call now means the refs are on the team's side?

I do think they should review more calls though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 68)