The Movie Quote Game (1 Viewer)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I dont know if this has been posted up before but its something that we do on another forum i post on.

Its fairly simple, someone posts a quote from a film, People guess which film its from and if they get it right they post the next quote, using google is lame unless its really kind of hard.

Ill start it with something simple and see if it catches on. If it doesnt let this fall into post oblivion :bianconero: .

"YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME, you need people like me, do you know why? so you can say "hes the bad guy""

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm gonna take a blind guess and say it's from Scarface.

"You want a smoke? Have a smoke. What are you, one of those fitness freaks? Go fuck yoself"

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I've heard Elvin's somewhere but I'm still thinking on what it is..

Anyways, think about this while were at it too.

"Imagine the best orgasm you have ever had and multiply it by a thousand and you’re still nowhere near it."

Jul 5, 2006
Eℓvin;2082600 said:
I'm gonna take a blind guess and say it's from Scarface.

"You want a smoke? Have a smoke. What are you, one of those fitness freaks? Go fuck yoself"
The Departed??

I've heard Elvin's somewhere but I'm still thinking on what it is..

Anyways, think about this while were at it too.

"Imagine the best orgasm you have ever had and multiply it by a thousand and you’re still nowhere near it."
Trainspotting?..***..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“Life is like a game, there are many players. If you don’t play with them, they’ll play with you.”

squid game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)