The Most Hated Player (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Rudd Van Nistelroy(pussy) tops my list along with Mihajlovic(racist),Materazzi(WWF wrestler more like it) ,Rio Ferdinand(Cock thats full of himself),Inzaghi(cuz his ratings on WE are kick ass but he sucks ass)

I have got some more but cant think em up now...

Buy on AliExpress.com

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
Il Re said:
I dont like poulson because i think he is a rat of a player, always doing fouls, always provoking players, what totti did was wrong, but there was a reason he spat at him and gattuso celebrated in front of him when milan beat shalke

I agree that he is very provoking and does a lot of fouls but afterall he is still a very good player. On of the best we have in Denmark. No matter how much Poulsen has provoked Totti, it is still wrong to spit at him. And the way Gatusso handled himself after the win against Schalke was also very bad behaviour..

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Ballack for whinning all the time
Sissoko for calling Jestrovic SOB and getting away with it(Jestrovic replied with the f word and got suspended for 3 matches...go figure...)
Gerard for obvious reasons
Ruud Van Nisterloy for celebrating like a maniac after having scored the 6th goal against Rusden and Diamonds in Old Trafford for the quarter finals of Curling Cup...

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
mcrae said:
Ballack for whinning all the time
Sissoko for calling Jestrovic SOB and getting away with it(Jestrovic replied with the f word and got suspended for 3 matches...go figure...)
Gerard for obvious reasons
Ruud Van Nisterloy for celebrating like a maniac after having scored the 6th goal against Rusden and Diamonds in Old Trafford for the quarter finals of Curling Cup...
Is it Gerard from Monaco or Gerrard from Liverpool? :)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
peter crouch - a talentess player who's a shame on the word 'forward'.thinks that he's some sorta thug on the pitch,pushing players around n all.he should get a job with the electric companies.fixing up poles would be more like his job,and he wont even need a ladder.

wayne rooney - over rated.a wannabe bad boy.id like to see him tangle with zlatan one day.zlatan would screw him back to his senses.

frank lampard - arrogant lil' bastard.

steven gerrard - annoying mofo.like all liverpool fans.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Sianconero said:
Why MICCOLI
Well if you were to follow Juventus last season, Miccoli scolded Juve for dunno how many times, and claiming that returning to Juve is a disaster. He was jeered by the Juve fans while training during the summer

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
90% OF MAN UNITED
100% REAL MADRID
70% ARSENAL
100% QADSIYA (i dont think you guys know them)
100% LIVERPOOL

THATS MY LIST and i am sorry if i forgot some1 :p hehehe....
yeahhhh and FERGUSON

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Temimi said:
hey sianconero :) man can i know why bahrain :p
well man no compliment i really respect the iranian national team
they are owesomme
Are you from BAHRAIN. Ok with all my respect to you - my brother - I can never forget Bahrain because of that night. Bahrain had no way to qualify for WC2002
And the last game of Iran was against Bahrain. But if Iran didn't win that match Saudi Arabia would qualify instead. So Saudi's with their pockets full of cash said that if Bahrain could win they would give them many magical! prizes. When Bahrain won that match the Bahrainian players run around the stadium but not with their national flag but with Saudi's flag. they were very happy that I thaught they have really qualified. but they were happy because of Money.
I say there is no matter but why should they rise Saudi's flag and not their own flag?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)