The Most Hated Player (17 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
No new posts here,since axlrose 08.07.2005 13:23. Than I post something new here 30.09.2005 22:32 (tonight)

Than you showed up here - 30.09.2005 23:25 (almost 1hour after my post)
whit some crazy idea to remove your vote.

What would be a normal assumption,after all I mentioned???
When you post something in a thread it appears in the new threads list. Therefore it reminds me that I once made a mistake that you are not willing to forgive me for. I don't assume anything actually but I can conclude one thing, you are an observant member who comes up with accurate data. Thus to keep up this accuracy, it is better to remove my vote.

Buy on AliExpress.com

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
I hate the liverpool squad. How can anyone hate ronaldinho? he's just good. Imagine him in the juve jersey....

of course also hate rooney, rvn, keane and the inzaghis.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
it is impossible to hate ronaldinho, he ´s always smiling, plays fair, contributes against poverty, didn´t even know how much his salary was on his last contract and he makes us happy when plays (unless is against juve, then I hate him too :p).

Why do I hate Zebina, no major reason...just because I don´t want him in my squad...I think he is overrated and the only reason he is wearing our shirt is because Capello is too fond of him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hate only the football player that used to come and steal Daniel Yezkimov's ball from our backyard in Kingston.

OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    All players for Chelsea, actually all English teams, and Real Madrid, and I absolutely detest Michael Jackson .
    Yeah,I know that guy he used to work as a scout for some youth team,with some sweet kids in the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)