The most hated man by sporty gays(zlatty) (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Scolari said so too. I don't remember when but he said something like he would never coach a gay men.
C'mon! Can you imagine the moustache rides they must have had between Scolari and Flavio Teixeira in the Portugal NT's locker room?!?

Now they're both taking their gay act on the road to Chelsea together.

Gimme a Village People "Y-M-C-A" with two snaps in Z formation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't most football players shave their legs? Camoranesi, Alex and Trez do it anyway, just to name a few of ours. But I thought pretty much all of them did. Seems logical as well, with all the massages they have.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, I don't know if it's shaving that they do or not, but they most definitely remove the hair. Which isn't a bad idea. I mean, I'm injured right now and I have to get massages (which is really gay to begin with by the way), but after a while it starts to hurt because of the hair. So I can imagine that it would be very uncomfortable for a pro like Ronaldo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm having massages three times per week, it is a bit disturbing doesn't hurt me though.... it's not that i would feel gay removing the hair, but i think so far i'm good like this... probably If I was playing at a higher level i would be obliged/in-need to remove them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)