the most handsome players (4 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Buffon in Serie A
Dp & Di Vaio are Good looking too.
In the whole world i think Morientis is the most handsome player.:cool:

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Regarding Del Piero: Can you really call someone handsome when he's that short? Meeting him up close and personal I have a feeling would be pretty unimpressive. On the other hand guys never did it for me so...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
One of girls said exactly your words: "Meeting him up close and personal I have a feeling would be pretty unimpressive."
And somehow I find Canna attractive but he is pretty short as well :undecide:

Jules

Apr 14, 2003
Height has nothing to do with a person's face. Alex has a very handsome face. He is a very good-looking guy. Plus, he's talented, and that can go a long way too. :)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
ahh, but if the very handsome face is in correlation to your chestline and you'd only be able to see his upper head, with a possible approaching bald spot on it. then what would the situation be like? I have a hard time picturing his talent literatly covering that bald spot ;)

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
now i'm confused again (nothing unusual) :D

i'd better escape this thread before it turns into another "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thread!!

*** running in the opposite direction :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Nothing to do with person'a face - yes. But height has much to do with general looks, so even if some guy has handsome face and was short - I don't find him attractive, so I don't find him handsome in my own mind and opinion :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)