..The most HANDSOME MAN in your eyes.. (67 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Exactly this type :D

The guy from Renegate btw.
I bet I'm the only one person who watched this series ;)
Probably, though I expect Majed to watch it too :D

EDIT: Those last three photos are quite the work of art, Vit! :cool: Wish I could take pictures like that ... I just decapitate people with photocameras :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Shhhhh, it's been a long day and so to me even the completely obvious is wondrous and mysterious :)
I on the other hand only just woke up (for the record, it's 2 pm over here :D)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I on the other hand only just woke up (for the record, it's 2 pm over here :D)
God bless Sundays :)
Actually I got up early to do some work before church, but I ended up watching the Simpsons :embarass:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
My church used to start at 3pm but a few years ago we changed to 10.30am, which seemed like a great idea at the time -_-

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Probably, though I expect Majed to watch it too :D
I hope I'm not alone with this series here :sob::D

EDIT: Those last three photos are quite the work of art, Vit! :cool: Wish I could take pictures like that ... I just decapitate people with photocameras :D

Those pics are wonderful :)
Yes, they are :thumb:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Yep :)
I'm on communion next month so I have to get there half an hour earlier to get everything ready.... oh the torture :D
I should have considered my slothful ways before I put my name on the list, although maybe it's for the best :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Bloody hell Vit! Do you bring lunchmoney? :D

Yep :)
I'm on communion next month so I have to get there half an hour earlier to get everything ready.... oh the torture :D
I should have considered my slothful ways before I put my name on the list, although maybe it's for the best :)
I never really help out but I make up for that at Christmas Eve when I help building the stage for the band and getting the Christmas tree inside and all those other things. My way of silencing my conscience I suppose :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Eheh :)
I have church almost as much as Vit - Sundays at 10.30 and 2, Wednesdays at 7.45pm, Fridays at 7.45pm. Then there's youth group on Saturdays, bible study on Mondays, and outreaching on Tuesdays.
Between that and the forums, I'm surprised I managed to find time to squeeze a degree in :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)