The most entertaining Italian player (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Vialli and Montella are very good players in own right but when it comes to intricate skills, i am sorry even they will tell you they don't possess those skills

Btw does anybody remember when Trapatoni played Viallii as a midfielder for Juve, Trapatoni has been funny for a very long time

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    Have you been living under a rock or what?
    Maybe, cause I never knew Montella was a good dribbler like Zola and Di Canio.

I still don't think he is actually. (not saying he is not good).

Vialli was entertaining? Did he have the dribbling skills?
    Mancini, yea, I saw him. He was good.

DiabloGT

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Who else can I add? Mancini, Signori? I can't really remember if they were the entertainers.
    You can't remember if Signori was entertaining or not? Are you serious?

Firstly Signori has more skill in only his left foot than all those guys in your list except for Baggio. Also Signori is still playing and is still amoung the best Italian attackers. He's been the best set piece taker in the world of the last 10 years and is the only other Italian attacker still on same level as Baggio. He also is the only other one like Baggio who has a chance to get 200 goals in Serie A and he will do it.
    Beppegol is the best ever!

The guy that asked if you have been living under a rock is right I think.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Vialli was entertaining? Did he have the dribbling skills?
    Mancini, yea, I saw him. He was good.
    Vialli and Mancini Both extremley technical

Best Italian Attacking Pair Since the late 80's.......

Both Extremely good. My best friend is a Sampdoria fan he said that the Baggio fans should stop whining since if you look at how Mancini was dicriminated for staying loyal to Sampdoria by all the NT coaches. In his opinion Baggio was never better then Mancini.

IMO they were both the same but Baggio in his prime much superseed Mancini's peak.....

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    Forgive me for living under a rock as I don't know everything ;)

(unlike some other people)

But these guys you all named above, they show their skills in the matches and all? They make the defenders look like fools?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Well IMO there are some players that just have that flare... that make it look so easy....
    i meant FLAIR sorry lol!

and whats all this about rock?? I dont like it so much, but the nu-metal scene's doin quite well oer here with korn, et al

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    From what I saw in the match against Azb(sorry I forgot the name), I can say Nesta is an entertaining player :D

I mean, he shrugged this guy off who was like holding him down and started juggling his way around him.

X_X

And K10, lol, forget about the rock X_X I was kiddin

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    From what I saw in the match against Azb(sorry I forgot the name), I can say Nesta is an entertaining player :D

I mean, he shrugged this guy off who was like holding him down and started juggling his way around him.

X_X

And K10, lol, forget about the rock X_X I was kiddin

No worrries ;)

Nesta used to be a midfield player, that's probably where he learn't that ;)

Ian, we all know Totti is entertaining, just don't like the guy :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    Whether you like him or not, Totti is always entertaining.
    true.... I head he's starring in a new movie- Dont remember what its called tho.... Something about two kids being fed by a wolf....

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
    Totti and Del Piero are the most entertaining italian players rite now, Totti for his individual skills, and Del Piero for his quick runs, the way he fools defenders, his free kicks, his penalties, hes assists to Trezeguet, its beautiful to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)