The Monotheists Are Correct, I Admit It (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
There is only one God, which all of the faux Gods and Prophets and Sons are based off of.

The God of Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjH66gPhM4&feature=player_embedded

The guy in the video started becoming positive when he reached the end of his life:lol:,i think u also Bjerknes will just keep on drinking ur favorite Beer n doing nothing else in ur life other than unleashing ur hate till u reach 60 or 70 n then u will start becoming positive.

I just want to ask u Bjerknes,if u don't believe in God why do u n all the atheists on earth speak about God even more than us (monotheists)?:shifty:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He can't really be an enemy if, in my opinion, God doesn't exist. In reality, those who worshipped the Sun were probably right as indeed, the Sun is what gives us all life. Without it, we'd be dead.

This is something factual, mind you.

Immigrants? Not sure what this has to do with this discussion, but I like legal immigrants. Illegals... no way Jose.
If u really think that Sun deserve to be worshiped because it is the origin of life,i would tell that i know a better religion for u to follow,cos in that religion they worship a thing that is really the origin of life.

Do u want to know it?
i will tell u,in India there is a temple where ppl worship PENIS,im not joking this is true,so u can go there n keep sucking:rofl:

If u really want to go so i will tell u the temple is in the state of Mahrashtra but where exactly i don't know,u can ask Sheik Yerbouti he will help u better than me as he is Indian.

Good luck n congrs for ur new religion.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Gamaro actually brings up a good point. The main thing that bothers atheists/agnostics is that theists are always in their face about their religion and God, etc. On this forum it's the opposite. About 90% of all threads about religion are started by atheists/agnostics.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Gamaro actually brings up a good point. The main thing that bothers atheists/agnostics is that theists are always in their face about their religion and God, etc. On this forum it's the opposite. About 90% of all threads about religion are started by atheists/agnostics.
Yes and no. Most of this origins from muslims trying to censor the forums.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So you're saying majority of the threads in this subforum are to do with censorship? I know you're spiritually blind but damn.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So you're saying majority of the threads in this subforum are to do with censorship? I know you're spiritually blind but damn.
They are. You should know your history, Ze. You're a mod.

Also, stop being such a little bitch and man up.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
They are. You should know your history, Ze. You're a mod.

Also, stop being such a little bitch and man up.
You're wrong idiot, take a look at the threads.

Man up about what? Do you just say things because they sound cool and you hear them in movies? What a random expression to use.

ps: Lovely facebook account that :lol2:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Gamaro doesn't raise any points. He's just another uneducated clown not worth any time.

Folks like him really take credibility away from good causes that he also supports, like the Palestinian issue. And it's all because of religious nut-icism.

Again, if you truly believe in your religion, you won't care if someone makes claims against it.

Apr 12, 2004
    Then you can deal with it, if it's real life versus the forum...

Rather the forum than real life, right?
    Gamaro doesn't raise any points. He's just another uneducated clown not worth any time.

Folks like him really take credibility away from good causes that he also supports, like the Palestinian issue. And it's all because of religious nut-icism.

Again, if you truly believe in your religion, you won't care if someone makes claims against it.
    true

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You're wrong idiot, take a look at the threads.

Man up about what? Do you just say things because they sound cool and you hear them in movies? What a random expression to use.

ps: Lovely facebook account that :lol2:
    You've done nothing but cry about what a little victim you are in this thread. We get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)