The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How much to get Fr3sh banned? @Nedved96
Damn dawg this heartbreaking :cry:
Why you want me banned, I thought I was your food, air and water. I thought we were 1 with @Post Ironic

Dis hurts, I can't focus on meeting

- - - Updated - - -

20 USD and you’ll never see @Fr3sh again

Or you can also take the monthly deal, where you pay $3 for every month Fr3sh is banned.
You filthy fack
You will never have powa
Even if you do
You'll never gonna catch me slipping

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
why would anyone elect you as mod when you aren't even a contributor? if you truly care for Juventuz then you would pay tribute to the heavenly father Marty
I’m broke.

I can barely afford clean water and rent, let alone be a contributor.

There are children in Bangladesh sweatshops wealthier than me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m broke.

I can barely afford clean water and rent, let alone be a contributor.

There are children in Bangladesh sweatshops wealthier than me.
Don't you live in Canada the land of free healthcare and college?

Fresh is a gambling addicted stoner supporting five kids and he can hack it in Canada.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I dont know, how hard is it to not write you wish death on someone and their child? If it's too hard of an urge, maybe you are the real cuck who needlessly want to act out like a turd for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Death is just another path, one that we all must take

/pol/ edgelords are the biggest cucks and phaggots around. Case in point, Slavic Pete.
/pol/ :inter:
too many americucks there

I only browse /fit/, /tv/ and /lit/

Grubby Giacomo :lol3:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I apologize to whoever I may insulted. I crossed the line when I said some people should be shot in the head. These people are now on my ignore list. Such thing won't happen again. I just wanted to say that it's not nice to make fun of mentally ill people. IgorTudor is pathetic though, following me on Forza Inter Forums. I had a terrible time there. Gained only 1 friend, her name is wera. Everbody else is pathetic, calling clubs like Loserpool, BBilan, JuBe or RuBe, can't even have a normal conversation with one of them. Anyways, I was thoroughly deserved banned for a month, even glad it wasn't a permaban. After all, I have lots of friends here and went through hell to heaven in 13 years. Just 1 thing to say to Post Ironic: I never said Arnold is the best actor. I said he's [actually, was] the coolest actor, IMO. And there are millions of Arnie and Terminator fans in the world, having even Forums for fans if you didn't know. Check it out on Google. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)