The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuz cucks triggered by anything

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk
I dont know, how hard is it to not write you wish death on someone and their child? If it's too hard of an urge, maybe you are the real cuck who needlessly want to act out like a turd for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I dont know, how hard is it to not write you wish death on someone and their child? If it's too hard of an urge, maybe you are the real cuck who needlessly want to act out like a turd for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Do you remember a time when this forum was actually civil? It was around the time you and I joined. If I were looking to join a Juventus forum for the first time, and I came upon this place now, I'd brush right by it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This.

I refuse to believe this place was ever civil if anything I recall the drama being wilder and honestly much more entertaining.
I don't ever remember someone wishing death upon another member and especially their child.

Maybe I'm just too old for this place now.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't ever remember someone wishing death upon another member and especially their child.

Maybe I'm just too old for this place now.
That was way over the line. Even I think that. Fanboyism has taken over everywhere. You also see that here. The forum miss some of the old guard who would take these fanboys down in an instant. Now, it has become too much Wild West and posts like Klovn’s will happen.

But seriously. The Badass Vidal Scam was also kinda fucked up. There have been many fucked up things in the time I have been here.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. How do you see if someone is banned (without having to visit every user page)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)