The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I am still bitter about my banning which was a grave miscarriage of justice and done with the intention of driving me away permanently from Tuz. I received months and months for standing up to a bully and even was marked 10 points and had the banning labelled as 'spamming and advertising'. Unless advertising is deemed to mean advertising to fellow Tuz users that I will not be bullied or intimidated then I do not think this was a just label.

I would like a public apology for the banning and those 10 points against me revoked with immediate effect.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I am still bitter about my banning which was a grave miscarriage of justice and done with the intention of driving me away permanently from Tuz. I received months and months for standing up to a bully and even was marked 10 points and had the banning labelled as 'spamming and advertising'. Unless advertising is deemed to mean advertising to fellow Tuz users that I will not be bullied or intimidated then I do not think this was a just label.

I would like a public apology for the banning and those 10 points against me revoked with immediate effect.
who was your bully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)