The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The only team winning it is City

I don't see them losing it unless they have a big drop in form

Liverpool are a potential bannanna skin for them but 9/10 times I expect City to advance against Liverpool
What sort of bet do you have in mind? As long as it's a friendly bet like an avatar change I don't see why not
If City don't win it, you take a 2 month break from posting. If they do win it, I take the 2 months off. Mod enforced
Ok that sounds cool to me, I just have one suggestion though

Make the bet until the 1st of August since that's roughly 2 months from the CL final
Deal.

So the bet is on City winning the CL.

If they win, ban me til August 1st. If they lose, ban Vialli til then.

@Dostoevsky
:tup:

So bet starts after the CL final to 1st of August, if they get knocked out next week I want to be able to post until season ends :lol: :lol:
How come, that this guy still not banned?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
To be fair I was banned for absolutely no reason last time for 3 weeks because everyone was pissed off with the Real Madrid result and took it out on me

Apparently having a difference of opinion is not allowed on Juventuz and as usual the usual suspects are all calling for my ban again surprise

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To be fair I was banned for absolutely no reason last time for 3 weeks because everyone was pissed off with the Real Madrid result and took it out on me

Apparently having a difference of opinion is not allowed on Juventuz and as usual the usual suspects are all calling for my ban again surprise
Are you not a man of your word?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

A bet is a bet. You have to honour it, dude.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009

You are forgetting the context. Juventus just pulled off a big comeback and had just conceded a doggy penalty in the last 30 seconds in the game. Rather than be sympathetic, you decided to attack Juventus' style of play and blame Allegri when everyone was grieving. (Not a smart move if you ask me.)
Also regarding this whole Man City thing, you brought it on yourself; you kept going on about how great they were and how none of our players would get in their team. It was a ridiculous bet to begin with but you put yourself in the situation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Cron did it better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

@Iceman, was it you that said hell ban him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)