The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fucking hell that is some serious shit there.

love how he's attacking the site because of some stupid poll that he can't seem to post whilst marty outlines that what he is doing is a criminal offence lol!

I'm almost certain lowlife was marcelo all along now :D

- - - Updated - - -

I know nothing about IPs, servers or anything computer related, but it took me 2 minutes to discover who is Abeja :D

And I'm not saying it's LowLife, far from it. It could be anyone, from Janna to Trezegol17 (this guy is really suspicious). So stop mentioning LowLife's name, everyone. It's not him, most probably. As far as I know, it could be am0110. His nerves couldn't handle Messi's choking, so he activated abeja again. Yes, now that I think about it, it might be am0110. But I repeat, it's definitely not LowLife, so, Nzoric, you have nothing to worry about, and if they find your body in some basement, butchered, it won't mean that LowLife has anything to do with it. But I'd watch out for that computer of yours. I'll try to protect it really well. Really really well.

Or it could be Marcelo. That guy was also into bringing down servers.
Which is a 100% proof that LowLife isn't Abeja. But if you check carefully, Janna is not online. That has to mean something.
:lol:

Who is abeja?

My money is on Badass. Why did he want to shut down the forum? It must be because he didn't handle the truth about Marcelo.
fuck off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)