The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Cut it out with the bashing on Juventino[RUS], guys.

I don't see why you guys enjoy winding people up so much.

Ganging up on someone and publicly humiliating them is plain cowardly.
First off, as Woody pointed out, nobody publicly humiliated him. He loves attacking various members via pm & he got some of his own medicine. Secondly, have you ever been harassed by the fool? Did you notice the pm's we posted here? Nobody ganged up on him & i can damn well guarantee you, that he will bash heads with you. Don't say i didn't warn you.:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not saying that he's an innocent victim, nor am I even arguing that he brought the abuse upon himself, but I don't think it's ever right for the entire forum to collectively gang up on one member and ridicule them.

Now I understand that what's happening isn't against the rules per se, so I'm not going to give out infractions or try to force people to act differently, but I can't agree with anyone being treated like this.
Who ganged up on him? The guy opened the thread himself if you didn't notice. What were we supposed to do, not laugh? I'm sorry it was funny, mostly because he opened the thread himself and because he brought it on himself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: That's awesome, guys!

Except I can't make out the image currently. Looks like a formatting prob. I'll see if I can go in and fix.

Who ganged up on him? The guy opened the thread himself if you didn't notice. What were we supposed to do, not laugh? I'm sorry it was funny, mostly because he opened the thread himself and because he brought it on himself.
Great point. Byrone sent a PM. He responded, as usual, by opening a new public thread to share Byrone's PM and tried to ridicule Byrone for it. Except the real public ridicule actually turned out to be his own.

It's really, really genius, actually.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: That's awesome, guys!

Except I can't make out the image currently. Looks like a formatting prob. I'll see if I can go in and fix.

Great point. Byrone sent a PM. He responded, as usual, by opening a new public thread to share Byrone's PM and tried to ridicule Byrone for it. Except the real public ridicule actually turned out to be his own.

It's really, really genius, actually.
Exactly. It wasn't planned nor did anyone know about it beforehand, the guy took the initiative and opened the thread himself, nobody did anything to him, he did it to himself. It was funny, we laughed, thats all we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)