The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
in conclusion; You can suck it Ahmed.
Well you (mods) lost Mikhail, Alen and Jack only for Dusan and Red to step up. You still need that extra hand and Ahmed have two :eyebrows:

Besides we need a middle eastern resident to blow things up in your closed section :alen:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Seriously though, I would never want to do it. Seems like a lot of work and you have to be somewhat neutral sometimes. I wouldn't like that.
I don't get why don't the mods unban your account already, you're already posting with this one in every thread and they seem to be ok with it. What's the catch?

Apr 12, 2004
Seriously though, I would never want to do it. Seems like a lot of work and you have to be somewhat neutral sometimes. I wouldn't like that.
I don't get why don't the mods unban your account already, you're already posting with this one in every thread and they seem to be ok with it. What's the catch?
Is that really Seven?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea I have been wondering the same thing, has Tahir not seen him yet or something?

Making Ahmed a mod could set this forum down a dangerous path of allowing nudity in the player threads. I would have to watch what I say to him then too and what would be the fun in that?

Jan 3, 2010
Yea I have been wondering the same thing, has Tahir not seen him yet or something?

Making Ahmed a mod could set this forum down a dangerous path of allowing nudity in the player threads. I would have to watch what I say to him then too and what would be the fun in that?
I'm okay with him banning me right now, I have to study loads the next few days, but I'm still hoping I'll be unbanned some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)