The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow! @Klin is being nice. :shocked2:
Try not to be weird for once in your life.

He thinks you're an imbecile.
That he is.

I agree. Little pussy. How is Kyle banned for making a distasteful joke? I thought that was the point of this place.
I'd say ban Osman and free both Kyle and Fr3sh. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5527694 said:
Guitar Hero AUSSIE edition from 1 dollar crib 128 bit brain keep to embarass yourself
:lol: :sheik:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Right. If you read my post I'm saying that distasteful jokes and comments are the norm here. Kyle didn't directly insult anyone.
It was also not funny. That's what got him in the end.

More importantly though Fr3sh is so easy to troll over this stuff that it's kind of stupid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would love to. Ordered breakfast an hour ago and it's still not here. Haven't eaten since Thursday at noon.
You wait an hour for breakfast? Wtf kinda place are you at? With that wait you go into lunch hours.

Make sure to never come back to this resturant/diner.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
They are both out for the final. Today's lesson?

Maybe try not to be dicks to each other.
Like Sergio said it's not fair. If they are about to stay banned for the final, ban him too.

There is no way that @Fr3sh should not be reinstated for the final.

I understand that he went off. Not the first time and it won't be the last. But to have him banned for the final, a final where we can honestly win? No way, man.

If he is banned for that match, then I want to be banned as well. I'm asking this as a personal favor to whomever it was that did it. And I never ask for anything here.

Just the occasional name change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)