The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know what was funnier? When Byrone made a thread saying he was buying Tuz and you have to pay to remain a member, Seven lost it, will never forget how incensed he was :lol: :lol:
From 2006 to 2008 to 2012 to now.. You remember it all. Really fills me with joy that I played such a big part in making you the mangina you are today.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
From 2006 to 2008 to 2012 to now.. You remember it all. Really fills me with joy that I played such a big part in making you the mangina you are today.
Its funny you say that when half your posts on this forum are quoting me, mentioning me, your location is meant as a jab towards me and when you came back you stated that you were back because of me. All in all, I'd say it's pretty clear whose obsessed with the other.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Its funny you say that when half your posts on this forum are quoting me, mentioning me, your location is meant as a jab towards me and when you came back you stated that you were back because of me. All in all, I'd say it's pretty clear whose obsessed with the other.
My location, you noticed :touched:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm getting lame since I have only 4 infraction points at the moment. How can I get more? Should I talk more about Muslims or religions generally? Please respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)