The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Personal experience?
:lol:
No, what's funny is having a small dick.

Girls will adore you if you have an average to big dick, but if it's small everybody will know about it. Here at the university shit like that spread so rapidly about the guys with small dicks :D
Girls love to talk about the dick size of the guys the slept with, and have no problem stating who is small and who is not. They never laugh at big dicks, but small ones are funny to them

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mine is bigger than Osman. Ask me.
Who's THE bigger dick, you or Osman?

Girls will adore you if you have an average to big dick, but if it's small everybody will know about it. Here at the university shit like that spread so rapidly about the guys with small dicks :D
Girls love to talk about the dick size of the guys the slept with, and have no problem stating who is small and who is not. They never laugh at big dicks, but small ones are funny to them
I hear your nickname at school was delle small alpi. :p I KEED!

In my highschool yearbook they had a picture of my dick in it. Took a 3 page spread.

:snoop:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Stereotypical humour gets old after a while. There's nothing original too it. Some people came up with them decades ago and you try to get laughs out of it as if its your own joke. "Black people have big dicks ha ha ha". :rolleyes:
It is an old and lame joke, I never said it's funny. Funny is only Osmans reaction.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Who's THE bigger dick, you or Osman?

I hear your nickname at school was delle small alpi. :p I KEED!

In my highschool yearbook they had a picture of my dick in it. Took a 3 page spread.

Meeen, I terrorize them girls on campus. them hooes would be all runnig scared, screaming Delle THE SNAKE Alpi is here.

P.S Not really:cry:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

:D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I just wanna say that the mods are doing a fine job.

Stereotypical humour gets old after a while. There's nothing original too it. Some people came up with them decades ago and you try to get laughs out of it as if its your own joke. "Black people have big dicks ha ha ha". :rolleyes:
Wise words.
It is an old and lame joke, I never said it's funny. Funny is only Osmans reaction.
But you filled your post with those lols before Os had any reply :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)