The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Do we not have rules against huge signatures?

for example the professor guy(nothing against you dude) or jasper's essay (who still needs to get laid btw :D)...if they have 3 posts on a page it takes ages to scroll down....its not like anyone would like to read the same thing 4 times a page.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You know what I see now? Rab's avatar above all of your avatars! It's either my iPad is pretty fucked or Rab is just fucking with of ya.
I don't see that though. Something is definitely wrong with your iPad. Have you tried changing the view of the forum as I told you before from the bottom left of the page?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't see that though. Something is definitely wrong with your iPad. Have you tried changing the view of the forum as I told you before from the bottom left of the page?
Tried changing it, nothing happened. I guess my iPad is going bananas, and there's a smiley face next to the 'reply with quote'!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Try deleting all cookies on your browser. Or as Klin is saying - Change your ava.

If it doesn't work, go on Juventuz.com via google. Google Juventuz and logout & login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)