The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #202
    Well, we are ridiculous and Seven is a victim. Is there anything else we want to discuss here?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    The guy has made about 5 new accounts in the past 10 minutes who's usernames are directed at Andy, Muslims, and Abel. The guy is only provoked I swear :lol2:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I wouldn't mind having him back, not at all. I don't like the guy, but i wouldn't deprive him from posting on this forum as he does seem desperate.

Just don't compare Elvin to Seven, thats all i was saying.
    I never compared them.

I don't post often in the hangout as I like to mainly post about football related stuff over here,but I surely noticed Seven's sometimes more than provoking stuff.Still,I think he knows a thing or two about football and that's why I wouldn't mind him back.

You guys take everything too serious at times,it's an internet forum at the end of the day.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If he gets provoked a lot then I cannot describe how much people provoke Seven.

Provokes, yes, insults...maybe, if you find yourself in that argument that can be shown as a joke. He did deserve many warnings, yes, I'm not denying that. But giving him permanent ban is ridiculous.
    Seven has got banned and warned more than any other member around. Do you think that is a coincidence. Please don't play the "he's a victim card".

And for your information, he was permanently banned before and given a second chance. He could not control himself and behave despite that, i understand where the mods are coming from to be honest.

Well, we are ridiculous and Seven is a victim. Is there anything else we want to discuss here?

I just love the way you can end arguments with a single sentence. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Dule, you've been a member since 2007, you clearly do not know Seven as well as other members and the mod team. And you obviously don't have any sympathy for people who feel insulted by him on a regular basis because you're Serbian. It's okay to insult Muslims and sometimes even go all genocide on them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Not as pathetic as kicking someone when you know that he can't reply.

Rab, seriously, why should he change and how can he change? Warning him whenever he brakes a rule should be enough. When he accumulates -10 negative points, he'll be banned for 21 days and he can't moan about it. If he does moan and he registers new accounts during the 21 day ban, then simply add 1 week to the main ban for every new account he creates.
    But giving him the ban he has is way too harsh.

What's the point of that ban he has? People will always call his name here, ask for him to be unbanned, and he will keep registering new accounts and use them until he's caught by a moderator.
    What did you achieve with this?

It's up to you in the mod crew, but as far as I remember, there wasn't serious debate about his ban and the opinion of 2-3 moderators prevailed.
    You know we've discussed this in the Mod section before Alen.... No one likes Seven as much as I do and he knows that, but he also knows that he's full of provocation and insults towards people and specially to the ones that don't agree with him when it comes to religious topics.

Personally, I think we achieved a lot but also lost him as a good poster when it comes to (team discussion and football in general), but I don't see religious threads heated up and ending discussions with either insulting Islam or Prophet or Jesus or god knows what.

He's the last person I would ban, but man, he was giving too many chances, way too many.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Dule, you've been a member since 2007, you clearly do not know Seven as well as other members and the mod team. And you obviously don't have any sympathy for people who feel insulted by him on a regular basis because you're Serbian. It's okay to insult Muslims and sometimes even go all genocide on them.
    Completely unfair and ridiculous statement, potentially just as bad as Seven labeling all Muslims "____________".

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I'm not necessarily saying Andries should be unbanned. I just don't see a major difference between his behaviour and Elvin's.
    The difference here is that Elvin has behaved 99% of the time he's been a member here and only recently have people gotten a bit annoyed with him (including myself, because I do love Trezeguet) whereas Seven has been a nuisance consistently and has been banned numerous times and has had several 2nd chances.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Coming from a mod, that's out or order IMO.

I agree with you and that's why I want Elvin out of this forum forever.
    I see.

The only difference is that Seven actually does it well, the other does not.
    That and Seven is intelligent and has something to offer to discussions.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Did this discussion go this far? Is this what you think about me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)