The Meeting At Vinovo. (1 Viewer)

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
if u wanna see the power of Juventus ..

have a look at the 7th pic ...

and if u wanna see what future we have, then keep looking at the 5th pic :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
It's funny how these Chinese websites take pictures from the original source, and add their watermarks.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
cant wait till the new season starts!!! there's seems to be an atmosphere of excitement that we haven't seen in ages. I guess cos they're so many new faces.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
cant wait till the new season starts!!! there's seems to be an atmosphere of excitement that we haven't seen in ages. I guess cos they're so many new faces.
:agree: New Juventus is much more interesting than the old one. So many new, younger players, new coach, new managament that appreciates football as a sport, not like those 2 mobsters, Giraudo and Moggi.

This season will be one of the brightest in the last 10 years even though Juventus will proably not win the scudetto. Chances do exist, but they are not big.

I don´t care though, I just want to see this new team on the pitch asap.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, there's definetly some positive vibe about this whole new squad. It's really exciting for them I believe, meeting all these new teammates, training with the new coach, etc. I really can't wait to see them in action, this is definetly a new page in our history.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i get a great buzz from looking at these pics....these guys look like astronauts on their way to a NASA mission 2 save humanity!!!there's a spirit about this group....hold on people...we r on d verge of sumthing GREAT.

O what a joy 2 love Juventus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)