The meaning of life (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Actually......Sunny's not ok when she's ok.....

just that my med's keep most of you here from noticing it :p

ok..... i better :mute: now before i do any more harm to this thread. :down:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Since Baggio said that "the younger a person is when he dies, it means he has achieved nirvana"

Hence the gd die young...... hence... i will not die since i am not gd :D
Shinee, its not necesarily the good. It just seems to be those people who have achieved the tasks required of them.

As for you, id rather you be bad, if thats what you feel is gonna keep you alive. ;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Shinee, its not necesarily the good. It just seems to be those people who have achieved the tasks required of them.
oooouuu--- IC. I feel a little smarter now :D :fool:

As for you, id rather you be bad, if thats what you feel is gonna keep you alive. ;)
:touched:

and dun wori.... i'm not :angel: :D

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
Hey guys like i said before you opinions and comments really do help me and i do respect all of them. i said before ill do whatever it takes to keep my relationship but i dont know if she wants to do it anymore.:down: ive tried to call her and everything and she doesnt answer or call back anymore, i dont know whats going on:down: i havent talked to her in like 3 days and it really sucks!

so i dont know what i should do anymore! everything is just so confusing and stuff!! it all sucks

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
just try to take your mind off it a little then... i know it's easier said than done but ... all your worrying won't make things better at all.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Skiznigit don't get all paranoid here. It's 3 days for God's sake! Just be calm, do your usual thing & don't make this like the centre of your world. Let it revolve around you instead. Get some control dude. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you done your best? Ans Yes
2. Is there anything more you can do? Ans No
3. Can you influence the matter? Ans No
4. Are you helping yourself by going out of your mind? Ans No
5. Do you trust her? Ans Yes

Then don't crazy. Relax and everything will take it's course. However if you don't trust her then I will advice you to forget her. It won't work whenever she goes somewhere and you fret like a nervous wreck. That is not a good sign.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:D :D being able to think rationally and use a little common sense when your emotions are going totally wild is 1 of the huge hurdles i've managed to overcome a little :D

I am/was such a sensitive.... over emotional person..... :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The moment you realise that the worst won't kill you then you can move on. Hard I know but worth trying.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
sorry guys i feel bad about not reading all the posts but i'm new so what can i do

i think you can't really find the meaning of life .. it's kinda like what's the meaning of weather ? there are some things out there that we don't know much about ....and about where they come from and where they're gonna go
so i personally try not to think about the meaning of life too much because i know i'll never find the answer ...... it only gives you a headache ......

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
For LAC. Perhelps she can best answer the question your question here.

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

-Mother Teresa-

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
and we wish it was like that for everyone ......
but for some odd reason life gives people different amounts of happiness .... and well .... i think that life's unfear and good people have to suffer more .... is it the price a person has to pay for being nice to others and staying true to himself/herself ?

sorry i'm a little off topic

THANK YOU [LAC] !!! (sorry i missed it the first time lol )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)