The meaning of life (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I don't quite agree with the others Skizzy(might be my personal situation though, but hey...). Do whatever it takes to keep the relationship going if that's what you want, if you get your heart broken you live and learn, it's better than thinking of what could have been.

There's no saying when you'll meet the love of your life. Could be at 18, could be at 23, could be at 86... Who knows when? Noone, so you have to follow your instincts.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #122
    torkel what your saying makes a lot of sense too, when i think about it.

but im also thinking of whether he even wants our opinion.....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    but im also thinking of whether he even wants our opinion.....
    Still makes for an interesting starting point for a discussion, so I say we run with it. ;)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Skiz is WAY too young to be so serious..........
    Why so Vinni?

Hes an adult and you can find the right one at anypoint... No?

Personally I think he hasnt from what hes written as there is doubt in his posts... Where there is doubt there is nothing but the end... jus MO

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    well.... there are people who comit young and those who don't comit..... ever...

There are so many different kinds of people here.

Skiz...... there are so many people with different points of view for you here dude. You don't have to wreck your brains abt who is more right or who makes more sense. Just read our opinions/advice and YOU DECIDE what you want you don't even have to agree with any of our suggestions at all.... just what you decide on. Then we'll help you on that..... :)

It's like ......

A: you hv no life

B: yes i do! it's you who has no life

C: who tha hell cares..... i'm doing what i want and i'm enjoying it..... you forgot...... this life is mine, not yours ;)

I could spend every hour of the day on this forum if i like.... cos.... it's what I like..... why should it bother you?

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Nicely put sunshine.
    Back on topic. I find it amusing that those who believe in evolution can use it to answer the meaning of life while those who believe in religion are not allowed to do so. Double standards - sort of. No one has proven evolution happens yet vis a vis no one has seen God.
    To me the meaning of life is what an individual goes through from birth to death.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Thank you DaJuve :)

Yeah, life, love, hate, evolution and God. you can't really talk abt 1 without mentioning the other. This thread already has all.

I'd just like to see this being said some day.....

"No.... Man diddn't come directly from god. That's out of common sense. Man came from monkeys who came from dinosaurs who came from bugs etc.... but it was a big miracle that life began at all. And maybe that was the card god dealt."

I's just alternative thinking.....and basically BS. Dun all you scientists and preachers on this forum come down hard on me now ........ :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think the meaning of life is commitment to a body from a process that starts at birth and carries all the way through death. Thats when the soul moves on to another body to complete tasks in another life depending on karma. The cycle of life is never ending.
    However, there is a belief that holds strong with some people who believe that the younger a person is when he dies, it means he has achieved nirvana, and has gained freedom from the cycle of life.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    and nirvana is a gd thing that only gd people attain right?

ok..... i'm gonna be an imortal and never die :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    "Life is a deadly sexually transmitted disease that results in death"

quoting Someone really smart
    Bahhaha :LOL: it's true :D

Yes Sunny, Nirvana is a good thing...
    :D :D :D yeap! looks like i will be waking this earth forever :D :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, not every good person can attain Nirvana, it's not that easy. You have to work for it. Nirvana is what the monks in Tibet and Nepal aspire to, you have to meditate and be in touch with the spiritual world to attan Nirvana.

Are you in touch with the spiritual world Sunshine? :irritate: :D

;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ?? :confused: i'm saying that i'm not a gd person.

Since Baggio said that "the younger a person is when he dies, it means he has achieved nirvana"

Hence the gd die young...... hence... i will not die since i am not gd :D

and ..... i don't even know what my spiritual side is... so..... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)