The management (1 Viewer)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I started a thread to talk about Juve's management...

I'm not really satisfied at the moment with them and I'm not sure if they are one of the big main factors of the last crap season.

Then the thing with Trezeguet and the money, then Juve buys Zebina instead of other great players (Ok, you can discuss about that...)

Last year they bought Legro and Appiah, which had a bad season...

Ok, I hope they can increase, because they are young and I will suprise me if other good new players will come. So I will wait, but there are many things, which I hate at the moment!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Each one hates something !
-About trezeguet , we have no other choice but to sell him to any other club , and that might be as usual Chelsea or Barca ! the only thing i fear is the player who's gonna replace Trezeguet , if he'd b that good !
-About Appiah and Legro , Man just give them another year and then you can judge , it was their 1st year with big club ... it's like new enviroment , new friends , everything changed for them , so we have to wait for the next year , then we can judge !
-I also hope we can have great players at juve soon ... but we already caprute ( Zebina , Kapo ) .... These two aint bad ! They can give alot to the Club...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think you're on to something in that the front office has definitely played a role in Juve's failures this season (the inactivity in the winter transfer window being a big example). Let's hope they recognize that instead of thinking that the blame lies exclusively elsewhere.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
I started a thread to talk about Juve's management...

I'm not really satisfied at the moment with them and I'm not sure if they are one of the big main factors of the last crap season.

Then the thing with Trezeguet and the money, then Juve buys Zebina instead of other great players (Ok, you can discuss about that...)
yeah I'm not that excited bout his signing either, but at least we got someone, and zebina isn't THAT bad, though we could do better, but still :)

Last year they bought Legro and Appiah, which had a bad season...
give both of em a chance, it's their first season here in Juve, and since everyone sucked, surely they'll suck for us too. I'm sure they'll get better next season

OP
Juvefreak

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yes, of course I give Legro and Appiah a chance and with their decision to take Capello, I'm happy, too.

So we will see which player will come and then I'm satisfied ;-)

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
    The moment Appiah joined us he was regarded as Davids replacement. We expected too much out of him and like it or not Lippi had other ideas that perhaps did not include him. Legro? who knows maybe someone like Capello will actually open a whole new door for him and he could be great, too soon to tell. Trez.well as good as he can be I don't realy care for him. Sure he has a great one touch, but his inablility to hold onto the ball and make passes when he should and not pass back jus does not sit well with me.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    Every club must tweak the team after 3-4 years. Its Juve's time now. No need to worry for me as I have full trust in Moggi and co. to do a great job. Look what they have done since they took over! It cant be disputed.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    Yes, Eaglesnake!
    I am proud that Juve is self sufficient. Look at the mess Lazio, Roma and Parma are in now. They tried to compete with Juventus financially and have now come back down to earth. And the Milan clubs are funded by billionaires yet we still over the long term have been better :D

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    i have trust in juve management... sure they made some mistakes, but tell me any club that doesn't! Juve have not only been a continuous threat in italian soccer for quite some time, and we're doing it all while still being relatively well-off financially... Even the fact that juve management can be a little cold and a little insensitive sometimes (trez, deschamps for example) but i still am in support of this business-like, professional approach to everything, and everyone.... That's how Juventus FC have survived and thrived in today's world of football...

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
    i have trust in juve management... sure they made some mistakes, but tell me any club that doesn't! Juve have not only been a continuous threat in italian soccer for quite some time, and we're doing it all while still being relatively well-off financially... Even the fact that juve management can be a little cold and a little insensitive sometimes (trez, deschamps for example) but i still am in support of this business-like, professional approach to everything, and everyone.... That's how Juventus FC have survived and thrived in today's world of football...
    well said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)