The love thread. (30 Viewers)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Well it`s true that the most beautiful love comes from Jesus!
I adore him, it`s amazing how he can love us whatever we do!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Vicky... I know it because I feel it! And because He helped me so many times!

You have to admit that there is something that makes all things happen, it`s just that I call that "something" Jesus!

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i see so you don't give yourself or other people credit for the good things that happen ? i mean maybe it was you who helped yourself every one of these times by staying strong or w/e ..... or maybe other people helped you out, not because Jesus sent them to help you out but because they just cared ?

very funny guys
i'm actually trying to understand other people's points of view, sorry if it sounded like i was attacking Anna, i wasn't trying to do that

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
it's alright smartass, i mean SIR, just don't forget to call your squad back

--------------------------------------------------------------------
does anyone know where Josh is ? did he leave the forum ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
i see so you don't give yourself or other people credit for the good things that happen ? i mean maybe it was you who helped yourself every one of these times by staying strong or w/e ..... or maybe other people helped you out, not because Jesus sent them to help you out but because they just cared ?

very funny guys
i'm actually trying to understand other people's points of view, sorry if it sounded like i was attacking Anna, i wasn't trying to do that

turn to south park for enlightment. it is sad though but they still portray it in a great way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was talking with lac in msn in one of these days....and he told me thathe is moving because of university duties and he will not have ime to come back.

well maybe he will change his opinion.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #320
    ah well.. i never really got to know josh. He seemed cool though. (dukevoneggwaffle ya?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)