The love thread. (18 Viewers)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
defination of heart:is an organ which pumps blood to the rest of the body,it is part of the circulatory system.. :)
Love:no specific meaning
Now,lets see .. Love and a f***in' red heart,any similarity??

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
defination of heart:is an organ which pumps blood to the rest of the body,it is part of the circulatory system.. :)
Love:no specific meaning
Now,lets see .. Love and a f***in' red heart,any similarity??

well. it is important to have love symbolized by somthing. what better than the heart, even though research shows that you love with your brain.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
well yeah,but isnt there anything else to symbolize love with ...and powwweeez not the brain,it wont look good at all..the heart..i dunno.. and why a red one ....i believe that my idea of a red and black heart is the best (red represents love and black represents hatred)the heart is the centre of all feelings{love+hatred}......i dunno....

Jan 7, 2004
well yeah,but isnt there anything else to symbolize love with ...and powwweeez not the brain,it wont look good at all..the heart..i dunno.. and why a red one ....i believe that my idea of a red and black heart is the best (red represents love and black represents hatred)the heart is the centre of all feelings{love+hatred}......i dunno....

well, how can you buy something that symbolyzes hatred ??????

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
well, a heart cannot always have love for everyone...it has a mixture of love and hatred...i believe that no one can have ONLY love for people... :)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
here is my opinnion on the whole heart thing:

heart is the "main" organ, in pumps blood, and it keeps you alive ...
brain of course is important too, but to most people brain respresents thoughts and heart represents life
and i think a heart is used a symbol for love because of the whole " i'll give you my heart " thing, which pretty much means " i'll die for you"
and it's red b/c it's bloody, it's a heart for chris's sake for color should it be ? :)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #233
    Why do you feel a sensation in the pit of your stomach and you feel like your heart skips a beat when you see ur crush? :down:

And why cant i find a nice girl :fero:??

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Why do you feel a sensation in the pit of your stomach and you feel like your heart skips a beat when you see ur crush? :down:

And why cant i find a nice girl :fero:??
    the first question,well,its becuz u "like" that person and you would like to go out with her but you just dont know how to ask her out... :) and u r afraid she likes someone else..not you :)

your second question,all it needs is "patience" and "hope" to get you to meet someone..some girls r nice some r not,all u have to do is try and try and i am sure that by applying hope and patience in searching one's truelove u sure will get to wht u want ;) :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #235
    the first question,well,its becuz u "like" that person and you would like to go out with her but you just dont know how to ask her out... :) and u r afraid she likes someone else..not you :)

your second question,all it needs is "patience" and "hope" to get you to meet someone..some girls r nice some r not,all u have to do is try and try and i am sure that by applying hope and patience in searching one's truelove u sure will get to wht u want ;) :)
    ach is so crazy it makes sense!:) patience eh?..

if someone would tell me how to post pics on the site i would give it a go.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    if someone would tell me how to post pics on the site i would give it a go.
    When you post a post, there's an ATTACH FILE box under the box where you write a reply, just look for the file and attach it :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #240
    Shaddit :)

Me and my mate found those sunglasses in an old box, and made matrix jokes out of em. Of course i took it too far...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)