The love thread. (5 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Oh and i forgot my whole point :D

We (Zlatan and I) as batch productions could go out, get drunk together, be happy together, get married, have kids and die happy.

I would lie and tell him i love him, i probably could love him over time. But i dont fuking love Z, i love the guy in 6th year that i spent the whole year trying to get, but failed. Love isnt achievable maybe?? :D

Note: This is again an example. And i know it contradicts most other things i said. But as always im ranting and my opinions never stay the same long enough to complete a discussion.

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Very interesting Emma, your posts are making more sense by the day :D

Me next! :)

I'll give you a head start:
I'm not an attractive guy, I don't talk with my friends about getting all the girls, I don't love myself, I don't wear trendy clothes, in fact I wear sunglasses and surgical masks while webcamming with strangers on the internet :)
Although im new to this scene :D I figure you will (or in your case have) met a girl you can get along with. You think you love her because you havent felt the same about anyone else. You be with her for years so you do love her, you couldnt be without her. However someone else was in the bar today that was everything you ever wanted, that you didnt even know you wanted, which you never would have got anyway but atleast you would have known that that was the person for you. Or maybe better not knowing and being happy.

So for both types.........
The key is just being happy with what you got, which you will love in time and convince yourself that your so lucky to have met the person of your dreams. hence why i figure you can love anyone.
Hence why im currently single.
Hence why i cant hold down relationships.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Oh and i forgot my whole point :D

We (Zlatan and I) as batch productions could go out, get drunk together, be happy together, get married, have kids and die happy.

I would lie and tell him i love him, i probably could love him over time. But i dont fuking love Z, i love the guy in 6th year that i spent the whole year trying to get, but failed. Love isnt achievable maybe?? :D

Note: This is again an example. And i know it contradicts most other things i said. But as always im ranting and my opinions never stay the same long enough to complete a discussion.

Read my reply, last post of the previous page :)

P.S. I dont drink, smoke nor do drugs. Dont even drink coffee :)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Aaaah, sweety... :touched:

To bad you've got it all wrong :)

I'm neither a pain in the ass, nor obnoxious, nor selfish, nor annoying, and I dont look at other girls when I'm in a relationship. Everyone I know (IRL) will tell you I'm a great guy :)

Nice try though ;)

The pic you saw is a year old. I have a beard now :D

Hmmm, I'm not offended but I'm going to reply anyways, because a lot of people here have the wrong idea of me.

Anyways, I dont consider myslef very attractive, altho I am content with my looks. I'm pretty shy so I dont think I can have every girl I want, and I've certanly never wager with my friends about it. In fact, I havent had a girlfriend in quite a while now. I'm not incapable of love, but I am a bit cold because I am too realistic. And yes, I do love myself, because that is the key to loving others. I'm not one of those guys that think only of them selves. In fact, I've gotten in plenty of messy situations because I wanted to help others. And I wear what I like, I dont pay too much attention wether its treny or not. The fact that it usually is is just a coincidance :D

Anyways, just wanted you lot to get the true picture of me. :)

I am :sigh:
Well i was judging that of your cocky internet presence. You should OPEN UP like this alot more :D

Your right i was way of the mark, but i dont know you and im speculating. Your not really Zlatan, Zlatan is an internet presence.

Which furthermore is an explain of my theory of persona in life V persona online. But thats for another day :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Care to expand on that?
Yeah, sure. You have to love yourself because thats the key to self confidence. In fact, it's probably the same thing. if you're not confident enough you kand be relaxed and comfortable in a relationship. If you have you're inner demons they will affect the person you're with. YOu have to make peace with yourself, to be able to coexist with others.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Well i was judging that of your cocky internet presence. You should OPEN UP like this alot more :D

Your right i was way of the mark, but i dont know you and im speculating. Your not really Zlatan, Zlatan is an internet presence.

Which furthermore is an explain of my theory of persona in life V persona online. But thats for another day :D
Well, I am a bit cokcy IRL too, but not in that obnouxois "only loves himself" arrogant way, but in that nice, funny kinda way :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The way i see it, personally, a lot depends on ur mental makeup. Some of us, get used to things the way they are: eg. i hate ppl eating in to my space, and as a result i havent had a stable relationship. Its always been a lot more physicality than actually connecting with a girl on a more mental level. And i dont think i resent that fact. Because i believe beautiful moments have more to them, than actually feeling in love with someone. We as human beings are too selfish to actually sit out and sacrifice and make love happen.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Zlatan u r right.."self-love" leads to self confidence but some ppl go over the line and love themselves alot which leads to snobbery and arrogancy and forget to love others :)

.....Anyways, i believe that self-confidence plays an important role in a relationship..

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Oh and Zlatan.

Not fair. I wasnt expecting your reaction to be like that so i added the 'i am the same except female version' as i was trying for the perfect discussion where i had eliminated your next attack :D

Actually im not generic at all, although i do enjoy the generic lifestyle :D

But like i said. Its the internet. Its like the mask. When you come online you become more of what you want to be like. Dont make me pull out examples :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh and Zlatan.

Not fair. I wasnt expecting your reaction to be like that so i added the 'i am the same except female version' as i was trying for the perfect discussion where i had eliminated your next attack :D

Actually im not generic at all, although i do enjoy the generic lifestyle :D

But like i said. Its the internet. Its like the mask. When you come online you become more of what you want to be like. Dont make me pull out examples :D
Haha :p

Anyways, maybe you're right.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
here is my little love story:

my boyfriend thinks that i tricked him into asking me out
...... well i guess i kind of did ........ yup
after we've been seeing each other for a month and a half every single day, i knew i was inlove (he hasn't asked me out yet)
so one day we were in the kitchen at his house, and i just randomly said
" you know, i think i'm falling inlove with you "
he was shocked
so he had to choice but to ask me out ....... :rolleyes:

but, i really wasn't planning on that, just told him how i felt
:)

.... that's not even my story, that more of his story - he tells EVERYONE that i tricked him .......
and i kinda like it

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
here is my little love story:

my boyfriend thinks that i tricked him into asking me out
...... well i guess i kind of did ........ yup
after we've been seeing each other for a month and a half every single day, i knew i was inlove (he hasn't asked me out yet)
so one day we were in the kitchen at his house, and i just randomly said
" you know, i think i'm falling inlove with you "
he was shocked
so he had to choice but to ask me out ....... :rolleyes:

but, i really wasn't planning on that, just told him how i felt
:)

.... that's not even my story, that more of his story - he tells EVERYONE that i tricked him .......
and i kinda like it

thats a nice story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)