The love thread. (29 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

The Nile is not just the name of a river in Egypt Emma... :D

Besides, I'm 18 ;)

We had one a few months back...
Nile? What?

18 ? really? :flirt: Actually you look younger, i guess although that blows now it can help you when your 35 :D

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #183
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Bullshit, you're not strong, good at hunting, or the king of the jungle :)
    Don bes no jungle king. blackmint jungle king. Blackmint wreste tiger. Blackmint kill bird. Blackmint Knob jungle queen. Blackmint Happy. :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #185
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

it is gonna be two years on the EURO final.
    How old, if u dont mind sharing?

I moved to germany 5 years back.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Nile? What?
    The Nile = denial
    Phonetics :)
    18 ? really? :flirt: Actually you look younger, i guess although that blows now it can help you when your 35 :D
    I just turned 19 :flirt: Still fresh, right? :D

it is gonna be two years on the EURO final.
    dammit Bes, what's with you and revolving your life around football tournament finals? You're born on the CL final and you immigrated on the Euro :LOL:

Jan 7, 2004
    For example Zlatan is an attractive guy.

Though i would imagine him to be a pain in the ass. He (or the type i imagine him to be) is never happy, they will always be looking at the other girls, never happy with what they have. They will also be obnoxious, selfish and annoying.

How can you love him? You cant. Well you try, but you soon give up and go for the easier life with a Don Bes :D

you just saying that.

anyway, you are right. by the time girls realize how much more Don Bes is, its already too late coz now i am their fri-e-nd. :lazy:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #189

you just saying that.

anyway, you are right. by the time girls realize how much more Don Bes is, its already too late coz now i am their fri-e-nd. :lazy:
    story of my life too!

u are 19. You can leave the country. :) Damn you you idependant bastard!:groan: ;)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

The Nile = denial
    Phonetics :)

I just turned 19 :flirt: Still fresh, right? :D

dammit Bes, what's with you and revolving your life around football tournament finals? You're born on the CL final and you immigrated on the Euro :LOL:
    Ok i was gonna let it slide without explaining reasons. But since im in denial ill try;)

Zlatan is an attractive guy, like the guy that sits beside me in class, like the guy that walks past in the street. Like every other guy. Your a standard production, you have been produced in batches of 1000. You talk with your friends about how you can have any girl in this place. Your friends disagree and so you wager on it. Your self obsorbant and incapable of love because you were designer to love yourself. Your haircut is standard, your jeans and tshirt are the trend everyone wears.

Im exactly the same only female version, but atleast i know it :D

And yes 19 really is the age to go for grey. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :( So you're one of those "friends with all the girls, but never hooks up with any of them" boys?

:down: there there mate

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003

you just saying that.

its ok,cuz freindship leads to realtionships(well,sometimes) :) Anyways,All it needs is a bit of patience thats all...i know that some ppl end up to be alone with no one to love but i am sure u will find ur true love someday,Don...NEVER GIVE UP!!! :thumb:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

you just saying that.

Im not just saying that. Why would i jsut say that?

And actually when i re-read my Zlatan defination it seems to cover all males in general. Dam i wish i was a lesbian :D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    its ok,cuz freindship leads to realtionships(well,sometimes) :) Anyways,All it needs is a bit of patience thats all...i know that some ppl end up to be alone with no one to love but i am sure u will find ur true love someday,Don...NEVER GIVE UP!!! :thumb:

yep. maybe if i never give up i ll break the record for the most "you are like my brother" line said to.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Zlatan is an attractive guy, like the guy that sits beside me in class, like the guy that walks past in the street. Like every other guy. Your a standard production, you have been produced in batches of 1000. You talk with your friends about how you can have any girl in this place. Your friends disagree and so you wager on it. Your self obsorbant and incapable of love because you were designer to love yourself. Your haircut is standard, your jeans and tshirt are the trend everyone wears.
    Very interesting Emma, your posts are making more sense by the day :D

Me next! :)

I'll give you a head start:
    I'm not an attractive guy, I don't talk with my friends about getting all the girls, I don't love myself, I don't wear trendy clothes, in fact I wear sunglasses and surgical masks while webcamming with strangers on the internet :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #197

yep. maybe if i never give up i ll break the record for the most "you are like my brother" line said to.
    Or ' i never thought of you that way'.

youve done alot of ****ing posts for 7 months don bes :shocked:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #199
    oh im sorry i shouldnt of said anything. :down:

move out of the country!:) ure 19 man, FREEDOM! :jealous:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    For example Zlatan is an attractive guy.

Though i would imagine him to be a pain in the ass. He (or the type i imagine him to be) is never happy, they will always be looking at the other girls, never happy with what they have. They will also be obnoxious, selfish and annoying.

How can you love him? You cant. Well you try, but you soon give up and go for the easier life with a Don Bes :D

Aaaah, sweety... :touched:

To bad you've got it all wrong :)

I'm neither a pain in the ass, nor obnoxious, nor selfish, nor annoying, and I dont look at other girls when I'm in a relationship. Everyone I know (IRL) will tell you I'm a great guy :)

Nice try though ;)

Nile? What?

The pic you saw is a year old. I have a beard now :D

Ok i was gonna let it slide without explaining reasons. But since im in denial ill try;)

Im exactly the same only female version, but atleast i know it :D

And yes 19 really is the age to go for grey. :D
    Hmmm, I'm not offended but I'm going to reply anyways, because a lot of people here have the wrong idea of me.

Anyways, I dont consider myslef very attractive, altho I am content with my looks. I'm pretty shy so I dont think I can have every girl I want, and I've certanly never wager with my friends about it. In fact, I havent had a girlfriend in quite a while now. I'm not incapable of love, but I am a bit cold because I am too realistic. And yes, I do love myself, because that is the key to loving others. I'm not one of those guys that think only of them selves. In fact, I've gotten in plenty of messy situations because I wanted to help others. And I wear what I like, I dont pay too much attention wether its treny or not. The fact that it usually is is just a coincidance :D

Anyways, just wanted you lot to get the true picture of me. :)

:( So you're one of those "friends with all the girls, but never hooks up with any of them" boys?

:down: there there mate

I am :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)