The love thread. (30 Viewers)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #162
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

coz u ****in see it on ****in tv everywhere. and you ****in get brainwashed.
    love is what sells the most. i mean after sex of course.
    Just learned to swear yesterday?:groan:

of course sex and love sell. Thats obvious. But our upbringing and our Enviroment as you kindly choose to ignore, teaches us romance exsists. And if we think it does, and feel its there, then whos to say it isnt?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Just learned to swear yesterday?:groan:

of course sex and love sell. Thats obvious. But our upbringing and our Enviroment as you kindly choose to ignore, teaches us romance exsists. And if we think it does, and feel its there, then whos to say it isnt?

well. I for once think i am too good to just go with the flow.

of course if any of the hot chicks participating on the discussion wanna show me what love is, i would be more than happy to learn. :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #166
    Love at first sight is bull. Its a attraction that as emma said, can develop.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #169

well. I for once think i am too good to just go with the flow.

of course if any of the hot chicks participating on the discussion wanna show me what love is, i would be more than happy to learn. :D
    :rofl:

yeah, doesnt matter mate. No opinion is wrong, and urs certainly isnt.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

there you said it. so how can ugly people (including me) fall in love?
    With other ugly people ?:D

And i disagree. Physical attraction catches your attention. But it takes alot more than good looks. Personality and more is alot more important.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #172

no human is given total shit. We all have one or two very good traits. But here is a good comparism:

You are very strong, good at climbing live in the jungle, and catch and hunt ur own food, and speak no english

You go to new york, and you are useless, cos these traits are not needed in the area, so no women will like you. You will quickly die out, cos you have no money and not job qualifcations.

But in the jungle, you are brilliant. You are the king of it. Get what im trying to say? You have to find the enviroment that focuses more on your traits.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003

well..."looks" may act as a factor in the attraction thingie but there are other factors such as "manners" and stuff like that...you know.. :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Your not the first to say it :D

And besides i said for example. That dosent in anyway imply i want a relationship with a 16 year old. :D
    The Nile is not just the name of a river in Egypt Emma... :D

Besides, I'm 18 ;)

We need another thread for discusing the best pick up and get lost methods :D

We had one a few months back...

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

no human is given total shit. We all have one or two very good traits. But here is a good comparism:

You are very strong, good at climbing live in the jungle, and catch and hunt ur own food, and speak no english

You go to new york, and you are useless, cos these traits are not needed in the area, so no women will like you. You will quickly die out, cos you have no money and not job qualifcations.

But in the jungle, you are brilliant. You are the king of it. Get what im trying to say? You have to find the enviroment that focuses more on your traits.

i totally understand what you said, becoz i have recently changed "environments" and i am in the possition of our tarzan here.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    For example Zlatan is an attractive guy.

Though i would imagine him to be a pain in the ass. He (or the type i imagine him to be) is never happy, they will always be looking at the other girls, never happy with what they have. They will also be obnoxious, selfish and annoying.

How can you love him? You cant. Well you try, but you soon give up and go for the easier life with a Don Bes :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i totally understand what you said, becoz i have recently changed "environments" and i am in the possition of our tarzan here.
    Bullshit, you're not strong, good at hunting, or the king of the jungle :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    yeah.. sorry mate. :( You dont seem very cheery.

How long have u been living where u are?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    For example Zlatan is an attractive guy.

Though i would imagine him to be a pain in the ass. He (or the type i imagine him to be) is never happy, they will always be looking at the other girls, never happy with what they have. They will also be obnoxious, selfish and annoying.

How can you love him? You cant. Well you try, but you soon give up and go for the easier life with a Don Bes :D
    :rofl::howler::LOL::star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)