The love thread. (22 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

That's exactly it: I don't believe in for I've never experienced it.

If you think you've come across it: bless you. I hope it improves your life. I really do.
But "I dont believe" is sth personal, and "it doesnt exist" is putting a statement, like you deny all about that: that's what I find incorrect in such statements.

Improve my life? No
But I have empty mind now, I dont know how explain what I mean right now :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #143
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    By the western world's definition of what looks good, choosing 'hot' women is a horrible choice if all you're worried about is childbearing prowess. If you're trying to bear children for the sake of the survival of the human race, you definitely wouldn't go for the tiny hips that this civilisation so glorifies
    well, thats why we are evolving so slowly isnt it? Survival of the fittest no longer applies to humans anymore, IMO.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You girls really are evil... :frown:
    Whats evil about that. Its human nature. You want to take the best you can get in life, but if you cant get the best you settle for seconds and become happy with that.

For example. If you were to go out with me, you would be extremely foolish to think your the nicest and greatest guy ive ever met. In reality your not that special person i never got. But we live with it :D

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #146
    If you look up love in the dictionary, everyone knows full well the dictionary wont provide the answer.

Anyway, take a little bit of a laff man.:) The ;) face implies a bit of enthusiam.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

For example. If you were to go out with me, you would be extremely foolish to think your the nicest and greatest guy ive ever met. In reality your not that special person i never got. But we live with it :D

thats why "romantic love" does not exist. if you wanna analyze it on a mathematical point of vey there are very few chances of finding "love"

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Whats evil about that. Its human nature. You want to take the best you can get in life, but if you cant get the best you settle for seconds and become happy with that.

Yeah, but in reality I wouldnt be interested in you. Sorry, nothing personal :p

;)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #150
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

thats why "romantic love" does not exist.
    It does not exsist if you break it down, given, but our society and our enviromental upbringing says otherwise.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    well,the points you provided me about love (defination of love) i dunno,they are right but i guess love doesnt have a specific meaning just like blackmint said,if u look it up in a dictionary it wont provide u with the speacific meaning.. :) i guess each and every one of us has a different meaning of love..

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    What the hells romantic love?
    Romantic love in my opinion, is that much rapped about type of love we see in 1950's black and white talkies. it does exsist, but only if you make it that way.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

It does not exsist if you break it down, given, but our society and our enviromental upbringing says otherwise.

coz u ****in see it on ****in tv everywhere. and you ****in get brainwashed.
    love is what sells the most. i mean after sex of course.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    well,the points you provided me about love (defination of love) i dunno,they are right but i guess love doesnt have a specific meaning just like blackmint said,if u look it up in a dictionary it wont provide u with the speacific meaning.. :) i guess each and every one of us has a different meaning of love..
    of course i know that.
    i was just joking.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    And i think love as an emotion is overrated. If you like someone, over time you will love them if you want to.
    So you think loving someone is a choice?
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    you're not very nice :D
    I think you two would go perfectly together :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)