The Lazio-Milan match (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ask yourselves this question :

If we were in Milans situation against Lazio :

1-0 down with 10 men, would we come back to win ??????

I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!!!!!!!

reality guys.......simple reality !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    yeah, they were almost there! Always nice to see the rivals fight among themselves...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    what was that about? i dont understand italian and it was on rai so i just saw sheva stickign his elbow in seedorfs face and him complaining about it? could someone please explain what happened

OP

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    I really dunno much more about it than you... I just saw the match, and obviously there was some disagreement or other between sheva and Seedorf in the wall. Seemed as if Sheva insisted on keeping his elbow in Seedorfs face?!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I agree , if we were in that situation the match will be over especailly against lazio , this is a fact:(

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I agree , if we were in that situation the match will be over especailly against lazio , this is a fact:(
    it is sad but true, that is something juve is missing to become a real strong team.
    i hope one day, zlatan can do what sheva does for milan :greedy::greedy:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    If last year we had desaster Season , doesn't mean that we should wish to be like Milan or to have player like sheva , wer'e juve , milan should be like us...P.s lazio defender's aint that much except for couto , so lets hail milan when they do this against us , not lazio !

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    what was that about? i dont understand italian and it was on rai so i just saw sheva stickign his elbow in seedorfs face and him complaining about it? could someone please explain what happened
    Seedorf didn't want Shevchenko to defend his face with his hand, because some time ago the referee gave a hand ball for that. Shevchenko wanted to defend his face with his hand because some time ago the ball hit his face in some Ukraina game so Shevchenko is afraid ever since from free kicks :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Seedorf was in a real pissy mood the entire match. Seeing the scuffling between him and Sheva yesterday made me momentarily think of Roma these days.

Well, this match turned out much more like Milan's charmed life last season... let's hope it's only a temporary flashback. As others have pointed out here, I'd be hard-pressed to see Juve do the same. We had our hands full with 11 men and at home when down 1-0 against Palermo.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    yeah i heard lazio defense wasn't that good!
    I don't think it was that bad. They played on their heels a lot, and Milan really put on the pressure. The first half ended like Milan was 1-0 down with only minutes left in the match, not the half. Lazio soaked it up for the most part.

Sheva's first goal was pretty spectacular and hard for anyone to defend. The second was some poor marking on a set piece (though not nearly as poor as Milan's lack of marking on Couto for Lazio's goal earlier).

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

About that, yeah.
    In the 70th and 74th minute.
    His goals r sensational.

And there r 9 yellow cards and 1 red card during that match.
    Ambrosini was sent off........

Actually I obtained this from my fren and I only watch the last 30 minutes, when Shevchenko scored. There was much fighting between the 2 teams and I even see Nesta slapping Inzaghi (Lazio) after a quarrel.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

Seedorf didn't want Shevchenko to defend his face with his hand, because some time ago the referee gave a hand ball for that. Shevchenko wanted to defend his face with his hand because some time ago the ball hit his face in some Ukraina game so Shevchenko is afraid ever since from free kicks :D
    i was abt to say this :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)