The latest from Ajax's youth academy. In efficiency; this striker beats Zlatan! (1 Viewer)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    And just to embarrase both of you:

World Cups:
    Italy: 3
    Holland: 0
    Norway: n/a :D
    Well we only lost in '74 because the argentine regime would have murdered our squad if they'd won so I'm not embarassed :cap:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Really...?

Well, since we are on the subject of the Erdiviste, can you tell me how Mendes Da Silva is doing? I heard he has gone to NAC?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #26
    Yeah he's at NAC this season though I expect him to return to Sparta who are on the verge of promotion to the Eredivisie.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #28
    I have to tell you that I always deliberately avoid watching NAC Breda :D

I've always thought there's only one decent player at NAC and that is Anouar Diba but that's just me. Like I said: I barely watch them.

He was good at Sparta though.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #30
    Yeah, player from Roda JC.

Ajax were going to purchase him when Ibrahimovic left but he didn't make it through their medical tests.

PSV are after him now I heard but Roda's asking price is high.

Solid player he is. He could beat any of the strikers at Ajax and PSV any day.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #32
    Heart rythm problems but Roda's medical staff says it's bollocks and an independent hospital test didn't find anything either :undecide:

Though I can see Ajax' stance. I mean, if your medical staff advices you not to buy a player, you're not going to are you?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #34
    Good point :D

BTW - thanks for commenting on my blog! I changed the settings to anonymous posting allowed. To be honest; I thought I'd already done that :undecide:

While we're at this subject; how the hell does a person reply on your blog? I can't, for the life of me, seem to be able to do it (I've tried on several occasions). I registered, but couldn't log in... It's a mess :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Just click on "add assists". It used to be "add comments", but everyone who uses the same blog host as me knows where to go to comment :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    So Kone is good? I wonder, but is the best young player (on form) currently in Holland, and the best young player currently that everyone in the world wont know about?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #39
    Just ignore it. Holland doesn't equal the Netherlands either but I no longer care :D

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Just click on "add assists". It used to be "add comments", but everyone who uses the same blog host as me knows where to go to comment :)
    It wants me to register??

++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    So Kone is good? I wonder, but is the best young player (on form) currently in Holland, and the best young player currently that everyone in the world wont know about?
    Bloody hell what a question... things change so quickly over here when it comes to that.

Best young player on form right now would have to be Salomon Kalou from Feyenoord but it's a constantly changing list.

Best young player no-one will ever hear about: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Don't know what it is about this guy but nobody ever picks up on what he does... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)