the last straw (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Edge said:
Its true that it is unacceptable for the Juve management to blame the fans, I live in England, and I have never ever heard a team manager in this country blaming their own fans, doesn't matter what they do, it is just wrong ! You don't blame the people that pay the wages of these so called superstars of football, it is just not the way to treat your loyal fans, the english understand this and why can't the Italian understand it !!! Its just crazyness.
very true im a witness upon that it never happens in EPL or if it does it must be a blue moon :agree:

Infact the funny thing to all of this is they always stand up in mere support to their hooligans its only in rare circumstances when they are put in pressure from fifa or uefa that they have to have a go at their own.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
ahead said:
Listen dude, or girl ... who ever u are.... If Zlatan is too good for us then he better leaves... cuz he is no good any more... He is a shithole with shit blowing out of it all over the place... He is the most overrated playa on the planet...but i guess we gotta live with the fact that he is a juve playa.
I agree. Zlatan is crap. When I watch Juve games, every time he touches the ball he seems to lose it. Whenever someone passes the ball to him, my heart sinks because I know there is more chance of the other team scoring after he screws up. And he always skrews up. I prefer Del Piero, someone will criticize that, but I know that Del Piero is scoring way more than that little overrated loser.

I have fond memories of a Del Piero - Inzaghi partnership.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
GRK said:
I have fond memories of a Del Piero - Inzaghi partnership.
As much as I used to not like inzaghi, simply because he used to fall a lot. One things for sure him and zlatan cant be put in the same catergory. Super pippo is better on his half a cheese burger day than zlatan on his best. He scored so many important goals.. and I guess sometimes we find it hard to appreciate that.. or rather admitedly I did.

OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    PhRoZeN said:
    As much as I used to not like inzaghi, simply because he used to fall a lot. One things for sure him and zlatan cant be put in the same catergory. Super pippo is better on his half a cheese burger day than zlatan on his best. He scored so many important goals.. and I guess sometimes we find it hard to appreciate that.. or rather admitedly I did.
    i find that inzaghi's most important attribute is that he's somehow always where he has to be, when he has to be there. he's bloody lucky in other words.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    un altro alex said:
    i find that inzaghi's most important attribute is that he's somehow always where he has to be, when he has to be there. he's bloody lucky in other words.
    true I think its all down to him being sharp. A sharp reader, not the fastest but one things for sure he has a better chance of timing his runs unlike zlatan or trez. Not saying trez is poor and dont take this the wrong way but going to the european theme... the arsenal match was just like the liverpool the season before where we kept on finding ourselfs offside. I think an inzaghi usually has his ways around it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)