The King of Limbs - Radiohead's new album (2 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
Although I don't think there will ever be another 'Ok Computer', I think Radiohead's latest material is still absolutely brilliant.

Can't wait. :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Only ever liked OK Computer from them. Everything else is meh and I don't like Thom's voice, sounds like he's whining and not singing.

Respect to their distribution methods though.

Jun 13, 2007
Only ever liked OK Computer from them. Everything else is meh and I don't like Thom's voice, sounds like he's whining and not singing.

Respect to their distribution methods though.

I liked In Rainbows and Kid A too, but nothing comes close to Ok Computer of course.

I actually like that style of singing; puts you in a very mellow mood. To each his own I guess.

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #5
    Although I don't think there will ever be another 'Ok Computer', I think Radiohead's latest material is still absolutely brilliant.

Can't wait. :tup:
    OK Computer was a masterpiece and a half! Everything about that album is absolute perfection, everything.

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #7
    :tuttosport:

R

A

D

I

O

H

E

A

D

I'm lovin this song, Thom's dancing is just.... :heart:

Gooooooood song Radiohead :smoke:

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #9
    Can't stop listening to Lotus Flower. Although, I wish the other songs have more guitars in them. I miss the guitarish Radiohead. :haddadjunior:

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #10
    Anyone got the album yet? I'm broke at this moment so I'll have to wait to download it illegally. :/

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Nedvěd;2902825 said:

I'm lovin this song, Thom's dancing is just.... :heart:

Gooooooood song Radiohead :smoke:
    This sounds like freaking Coldplay. Horrible stuff, IMO. :tdown:

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #12
    This sounds like freaking Coldplay. Horrible stuff, IMO. :tdown:
    Coldplay? Dude......

Coldplay stuff are piano-ish with cheesy lyrics and cameo appearances from the dickhead Gay-z. This is a chilly electronic song with a groovy feel to it and sexual vocals from Thomas.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Nedvěd;2902844 said:
    Coldplay? Dude......

Coldplay stuff are piano-ish with cheesy lyrics and cameo appearances from the dickhead Gay-z. This is a chilly electronic song with a groovy feel to it and sexual vocals from Thomas.
    Yeah it lacks the pianos but the beat is very much like Coldplay and those sexual vocals from Thomas sound like gayish vocals from Christopher. :p

To each his own of course, but from an occasional Radiohead listener, this is weak stuff.

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #14
    Yeah it lacks the pianos but the beat is very much like Coldplay and those sexual vocals from Thomas sound like gayish vocals from Christopher. :p

To each his own of course, but from an occasional Radiohead listener, this is weak stuff.
    I'm liking the song, but I'm yet to listen to the album. It looks good so far, but I don't think it'll be better than In Rainbows.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Fliakis IS THAT YOU?

anyway the bends is absolute triumph of an album and while OK Computer is a fantastic album it always feels a little self indulgent to me,a sign of things to come

OP

Nedvěd

• Thread Starter #18
    LOL, you're such a fanboy. :D
    The're not even my favourite band/artist. :D

I like Sublime, Stone Roses, the Verve and Bob Marley more.

Fliakis IS THAT YOU?

anyway the bends is absolute triumph of an album and while OK Computer is a fantastic album it always feels a little self indulgent to me,a sign of things to come
    Who's Fiakis?
    I get what you mean about OKC.

For me OKC is like Urban Hymns of The Verve and The Bends is like A Northern Soul. One is perfection, the other is raw and wonderful.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ok to counter your point to me the bends is like The Stone roses,full of wonderful songwriting and a band that have came together perfectly. OKC is like The Second Coming,a little overindulgent and over produced but still a work of art nonetheless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)