The Juventus For Life Thread (10 Viewers)

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Juventus For Life, I (almost :p) want to die for this club.

And I said to my parents and friends, I want to get a tattoo with a big J on my right calf, because I know I'll love Juve for life

Also, when u eliminate some letters from juventus, you get my first name :p.

JuvENtuS

cool hé

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
JuvePower said:

And I said to my parents and friends, I want to get a tattoo with a big J on my right calf, because I know I'll love Juve for life

JuvENtuS

cool hé
i guess

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
JuvePower said:

JuvENtuS

cool hé
waoww very cool, can i see your tattoo ? :p

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
JuvePower said:

JuvENtuS

cool hé

thats tha shit man! I envy your name...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
JuvePower said:

JuvENtuS

cool hé

that J can mean many things, such as jackass, better off havin the real mccoy :agree: but wotever u do, dont go lapo elkann on me, or ill hunt u down

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thinking about all these difficult periods we've passed through this last year, from taking away our two scuds to punishing us through Serie B not to also mention we were the only ones to be punished(not that we don't deserve). To also Gianluca Pesso's story that kept me surfing the net each night wondering If his condition is improving as If one of my relatives is in the hospital and I mean It.

From this point I realized and I'm sure many of you also realized that Juventus is much more than a club we support. Then to the two young men who passed away, I wont even express how I felt, many of you would think I'm exaggerating.

Many think we will not stand back on our feet, though It's early to tell, but time will tell whether we're the type to lay down or stand back, though being an Old Lady fan I'm pretty sure the 2nd option will be picked.

I really can't wait to see Juventus back in Serie A, where we belong, we paid our price for doing illegal things others did not. But we'll be back.

However I felt that we should keep this thread alive as in this thread are extremely great posts shows our passion and love to this club.

Forza Juve.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Nicely put, amico mio.

(I would only take exception about us doing "illegal things", as I am not sure that has ever been proven).

cajuvener

Dec 11, 2006
Thinking about all these difficult periods we've passed through this last year, from taking away our two scuds to punishing us through Serie B not to also mention we were the only ones to be punished(not that we don't deserve). To also Gianluca Pesso's story that kept me surfing the net each night wondering If his condition is improving as If one of my relatives is in the hospital and I mean It.

From this point I realized and I'm sure many of you also realized that Juventus is much more than a club we support. Then to the two young men who passed away, I wont even express how I felt, many of you would think I'm exaggerating.

Many think we will not stand back on our feet, though It's early to tell, but time will tell whether we're the type to lay down or stand back, though being an Old Lady fan I'm pretty sure the 2nd option will be picked.

I really can't wait to see Juventus back in Serie A, where we belong, we paid our price for doing illegal things others did not. But we'll be back.

However I felt that we should keep this thread alive as in this thread are extremely great posts shows our passion and love to this club.

Forza Juve.
:tup: :tup:
forza juven

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Good idea Rab .. it would be nice to keep those thoughts alive :) ...

Personally, I refuse to think of Juve's future especially Gigi's threat to leave ... I try to live by the moment enjoyable or not. It scares me what would happen by the end of this season ... It will come of a relief, a huge one, when everything turns alright ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)