The Juventus For Life Thread (10 Viewers)

Gila#11

Jul 2, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
who are you motherfucker bastard bitch?

your mom is bitch lalalalalaaaa
your mom fucked 30 times per day laaaaaaalaaalaaaa

do you like that ANASINI SİKTİĞİM OROSPUÇOCUĞU!!!!!!!!!!!

this bitch must be banned this forum
I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol for sayin she's glad you went down??

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Gila#11 said:
Lol for sayin she's glad you went down??
he is laugh all of us our team our fans our players our club
it is anarchist

this is Juventus forum

what the hell is he?

she said :afghan support Juve what a shame?
I will answer: afghans fuck you
Juventus is world team
our fans Italian,American,Turk,Lebonese,Belgian,African..............

who are that racist bitch??????????

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
this is a very good oppotuninity for us. We all have said that we will support Juventus Torino FC in whichever division they go. This is the only chance in more than 100 years for any juventus fans to actually prove that. i mean . we didnt said that pledge just because its convenient now, didnt we ?

just imagine . we won Serie A numerous times . copa italia 9 times. european cup twice. But have we ever taste promotion ? i expect promotion from a league to be much sweeter than to win it.... i can feel the goosebump already.

i want the courts to go down hard on Juventus for what they did. and also to set an example to rest of italy that cheating will not be tolerised. in my opinion the punishment we get is still light.

i want juventus to go down to C. but i will follow the result of all their matches , smile at each win , grin at each defeat and celebrate uncontrobally at each promotion until they reach Serie A.

but let it honest promotions. i dont want to feel again the agony of knowing juventus again cheat to get promotion...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
aressandro10 said:
this is a very good oppotuninity for us. We all have said that we will support Juventus Torino FC in whichever division they go. This is the only chance in more than 100 years for any juventus fans to actually prove that. i mean . we didnt said that pledge just because its convenient now, didnt we ?

just imagine . we won Serie A numerous times . copa italia 9 times. european cup twice. But have we ever taste promotion ? i expect promotion from a league to be much sweeter than to win it.... i can feel the goosebump already.

i want the courts to go down hard on Juventus for what they did. and also to set an example to rest of italy that cheating will not be tolerised. in my opinion the punishment we get is still light.

i want juventus to go down to C. but i will follow the result of all their matches , smile at each win , grin at each defeat and celebrate uncontrobally at each promotion until they reach Serie A.

but let it honest promotions. i dont want to feel again the agony of knowing juventus again cheat to get promotion...
That's the true spirit of being a Juventino
BTW how's life in Japan?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
ZhiXin said:
That's the true spirit of being a Juventino
BTW how's life in Japan?
as my signature might prove, i am not really hastled to update anything on my account..

i no longer living in japan. back to the home country Malaysia. now..

whwre in china u live?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This will be the most profitable Serie b in history...

The media overlooked the situation....

Serie B's financial restrictions didn't influence Juventus.....But Juventus' financial power influences Serie B :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
aressandro10 said:
as my signature might prove, i am not really hastled to update anything on my account..

i no longer living in japan. back to the home country Malaysia. now..

whwre in china u live?
erm I'm living in Singapore, but I'm using a HK avatar

as seen on my location

Jul 16, 2006
Lets face it, with Juventus in B next season, B is as strong, if not stronger than A, who will everyone want to be watching? We wont go up this year (pending an unlikely penalty reduction), but my hopes for the future are - Juventus, European Champions 2010. What else can we accept?

rossdale

Jul 28, 2006
Juventus is my team since I was a child in the 70es. In one of the first matches I saw, she lost against Torino, the rival team of Turin, that became champion of Italy. But my father was and still is a Juventus fan, and I followed him keeping my support to Juve. In the following years, Torino lost year by year his importance and spent many seasons in serie B while Juve won scudetti and cups...
I mean to say that nobody knows what the future will be, if you like a team and decide to support it you must expect everything. Also important italian teams like Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio went or were demoted to serie B in the past, but their fans never cease to support them. Also other international teams had to suffer bad moments. Marseille, the first french team that won CL, was demoted to ligue 2 for some years, Nottingham Forest that won 2 CL in the 70es now plays in lower leagues in England... High and low, hig and low, it's the story of every team.
Quoting my signature (great Pavel Nedved!) but changing it in order to fit it to the matter, I would say: real supporters stay (for lifetime, ignoring all that happens), false supporters go.
I stay.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
rossdale said:
Juventus is my team since I was a child in the 70es. In one of the first matches I saw, she lost against Torino, the rival team of Turin, that became champion of Italy. But my father was and still is a Juventus fan, and I followed him keeping my support to Juve. In the following years, Torino lost year by year his importance and spent many seasons in serie B while Juve won scudetti and cups...
I mean to say that nobody knows what the future will be, if you like a team and decide to support it you must expect everything. Also important italian teams like Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio went or were demoted to serie B in the past, but their fans never cease to support them. Also other international teams had to suffer bad moments. Marseille, the first french team that won CL, was demoted to ligue 2 for some years, Nottingham Forest that won 2 CL in the 70es now plays in lower leagues in England... High and low, hig and low, it's the story of every team.
Quoting my signature (great Pavel Nedved!) but changing it in order to fit it to the matter, I would say: real supporters stay (for lifetime, ignoring all that happens), false supporters go.
I stay.
Good post :)

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
My heart is only for Juventus FOREVER...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't care whether we play in Serie B nor C...
We still have the same spirits!
Bianconeri spirits will never die!

:weee:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
rossdale said:
I stay.
great, just great written.

even more, my pride is even bigger. after each "daily bad news" in the media about juventus, i went with the juve-shirt/accesoires to work, what i never did before (of course everybody knows that iam a juventus fan since 6(platini)

Jve Kuwaitia

::+:: Lover Juventus ::+:
Aug 18, 2006
First :- thank you for this topic ..
secound :- I hope Juve win and go to Serie A and they defeat inter milan and milan .. and they get the cup .. waw that I wish to my team Juventus
and thinks

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
Juventus is world team
our fans Italian,American,Turk,Lebonese,Belgian,African..............
Yeah, Juventus is worldwide team, unlike any other team in Italy. Juventus is the only one club, who has 2 stars in their badge

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)