The John Game (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
If any body remembers the john game outthere, such as fliakis and the guys who wanted to play, well i have to apologise, but due to unforseen circumstances(fallling in love,final college year, job etc) i will have difficulty to organise the game for the whole season,so i must apologise to anyone who wanted to play the game, but i dont have the posting time to run a game, sorry. But my co creator suggested in letting sumone else take over an run the game, so if anybody remeber the game (ie u guys who p.m'd me) who would like to take over feel free, if u need help jus ask,my co creator and i would gladly help where we can.

To all those who showed intrest Fliakis, Hyde, Edgar davids, Zambrotta, Nedved11, juvelover and anyone else, thanks for showing great intrest and support,and sorry for not being able to run the game, sorry guys.

If anyone feels like running the game jus pm me or reply in this thread.

Once again sorry to anyone who wanted to play.

P.s Footballitalia website has a near identical game to what lac and i called the john game, which has recently been added to the website, so if nobody takes up the control of the john game, or needs a blueprint for it, look no further.

cheers guys :cool:

www.channel4.com/footballitalia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ah well, sorry guys, my game woulda been free, cos i aint no C4 tight a**e

if anyone fanciesa taking the john game over jus say and im sure lac and i could help

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    nah lac suffers from the same probs as me, it wouldnt be fair for him to do it, we agreed to give it up, so if anyone needs help jus ask me and ill see what i can do, but the key factor is time, i dont think lac and i have the posting time any more to keep a game going.

Jul 12, 2002
    I don't know what it is, but I have no job, no life, and nothing better to do, so if someone wants to explain it, I'll see if I can take it on...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I don't know what it is, but I have no job, no life, and nothing better to do, so if someone wants to explain it, I'll see if I can take it on...
    i can help you if you want

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, thanks anyway john for the effort!!.

Ill make sure that everyne who wanted to play the john game,, will play the UEFA fantasy league ;), and it will be almost the same.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    hey john i like yer avatar chris cornell rules ;)
    cheers mate...cornell, imo one of the most powerfull vocals i have ever heard.....a true rock legend with soundgarden and now with the "super band" audioslave

but urs aint too bad either.....Scarface....pacino.........brilliant is all u can say:cool:

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Well, thanks anyway john for the effort!!.

Ill make sure that everyne who wanted to play the john game,, will play the UEFA fantasy league ;), and it will be almost the same.
    cheers mate...................but who would want to play fantasy league???

if sumone (Ian, fabiana) take over the game, we could play for free :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

cheers mate...................but who would want to play fantasy league???

if sumone (Ian, fabiana) take over the game, we could play for free :cool:
    First of all that fantasy league is for free.

and if the last edition had 200,000 players around the worlf, it must be good.

I simply love it.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    its for free....hmm id didnt kno that, kinda feel stupid now... D'OH

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I have a thread about it in the misc soccer section.

Just read it, and be ready , because the game will start in 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)