The jealous losers thread. (6 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
:lol:
If you browse the other fans forum you see that the difference in quality is even bigger then on the pitch. Romas forum looks as it has a disease...:D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
From romas forum:

" I have not seen a weaker Juve this season. Where have you????
To me, this year Juve has a perfect organisation, coach and players . If they can back it up with some titles, they will be one of the best teams ever. On paper it is impossible to overcome them in two games. However......

We are more balanced and calmer, we finally got in the habbit of winning compared to the 1:4 thrashing when we completely dominated them till 43 min!!!!

So I am not gonna give a prediction or get my hopes up. But if we knock them out, I will scream my lungs out."

We have their respecta!:agree:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Totti will be the happiest man ever since Cassano left and Roma r back to their winning ways. And he will still talk about Capello :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Holygr4le said:
From romas forum:

" I have not seen a weaker Juve this season. Where have you????
To me, this year Juve has a perfect organisation, coach and players . If they can back it up with some titles, they will be one of the best teams ever. On paper it is impossible to overcome them in two games. However......

We are more balanced and calmer, we finally got in the habbit of winning compared to the 1:4 thrashing when we completely dominated them till 43 min!!!!

So I am not gonna give a prediction or get my hopes up. But if we knock them out, I will scream my lungs out."

We have their respecta!:agree:

I am starting to like Roma fans :agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maresca said:
even our forum has more quality than theirs... I have never seen such insults about their players in our forum. But I can understand why they are so furious, we are just the best and you can change that..

PS: inter fans are talking about Luck :shocked2: if we had the luck of inter we were gonna win against chievo, Inter was so lucky against Cagliari and Treviso, both cagliari an treviso shoud have got penalties...

Forza Juve...
Seriously, Inter haven't been lucky for over 15 years now.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
thanks mate, I don´t think that he will ever come to juve again.. he was trated like shit from juve, and he never got a real chance.. he has been one of the best sevilla players this season :(
yea i also dont think he will come back but i truly believe that he would be a star :(

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ali said:
Never have insults felt so good :D
So who gets the job to dig up more hate material?
Ok here is some more:

Milan Forums

del piero score for JUfe
in 45 min
1-0 for juve FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTT
hope in second Half Reggina do better
I have a question, why Juventus always win the weak teams ??? Sometimes when i watch Juventus' game, i find Juventu's can 1-0 end the first half time, and in the second half time, both Juventus and the weak team don't try their best to attack . For example, some weak teams like Reggina, Siena .........
I suspect Juventus has some relationship with these teams.
But i am a little sad is that Milan doesn't as steady as Juventus. In fact, although Juventus cheat, if Milan doesn't make mistake , we are better than them. I hope Milan can win all the games he should win in this year.
A bold statement there :rofl:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wanna go to the San Siro and flirt with a female Rossoneri supporter, get her to suck my dick so I can always walk the earth knowing I had a Milan fan suck my dick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)