The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
--------------------------------Buffon
Eboue--------------Mexes----------------Chiellini-----------------Zhirkov

Camoranesi------------------Sissoko-----------------Robben

--------------------------------Giovinco
-----------------------Amauri----------------Del piero
That's weird formation.

There would be a lot of space between Sissoko and Camo/Robben while I don't think Robben would be able to play like that.As for players,

Mexes is out of our reach.
Zhirkov should play in middle and not as a left back.
Robben is over-hyped.
Giovinco should not play there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Huntelaar wants to leave Madrid, he's only played 151 mins since joining
I already sait it.Anyway we don't need him now.

As for Prandelli,he is decent/good coach who can offer something.But he is not proven yet so it would be a huge risk to go after him in the first place.People over-rate him a lot here on this forum though because they see him as our saviour.

We need someone with more experience if we're going to get rid of Ranieri.Someone like let's just say Benitez.

Anyway I don't think we're going to sack Ranieri at the end of the season and especially if we beat Chealse.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Душан;1894672 said:
That's weird formation.

There would be a lot of space between Sissoko and Camo/Robben while I don't think Robben would be able to play like that.As for players,

Mexes is out of our reach.
Zhirkov should play in middle and not as a left back.
Robben is over-hyped.
Giovinco should not play there.
Govinco should absolutely play there. behind the strikers. Or in center midfield.

Just say it is suicidally attacking.
Could work in FM thou :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We won't see where he will fit best, that's because Ranieri doesn't know how to use him, and we won't see the best of him with Ranieri and his system.

It's sad to see a talent like this being benched.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
That occurs everywhere. Mourinho can't get talents like Mancini and Quaresma to work either and he wouldn't have accommodated Kaka or Diego because his system does not require AMs .

Ranieri has not managed a top club before. Chelsea were Uefa Cup contenders when he came in. Valencia was already deteriorating. In every club bar Valencia, the club improved its position.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Are you saying Mourinho and Ranieri are pretty much as good as another, cause if you are we should definately call Moratti and ask if they'll do a switch in the end of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you going to say someone who played 151 minutes is a flop who cant be salvaged? The use of sarcasm in this forum is so retarded, really.

P.S He is a good player, but I didnt want him back then, and neither do I now, but still, quality finisher, no denying that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's why I was arguing about getting Prandelli...:shifty:
So you are willing to take your chances with an unproven coach just because you have a feeling that he might do well and because he deserves a chance with a big team? What if this chance didn't work? Would you go moaning and whining about changing the coach again and this time trying Spaletti?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
chill out man, only correcting the facts, dont take it personally
I don't know what facts you are talking about. I see things as they are, I don't have inside connections with the club. Things were that Moggi's number one coach was Capello after Lippi and he got him. Anything beyond that is not of my concern. When you correct facts you show facts not just tell that it was someone's wishes.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
For whomsoever it may concern....
Juventus is not a laboratory to try new coaches just because they deserve a chance to manage a top side... I see no good in giving someone showing potential the job and then moaning half way through the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)