The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I had this argument with Osman on xtratime a year ago, he is one of those who rate Prandelli so high.
All of them come up with the same argument, not one was able to convince me.

They all end up by saying he should be given a chance at a team like Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What was Lippi before coming to Juve?!
So you see Prandelli as a new Lippi. Great! And you tell me he's not overrated.

May I ask you a question? I know you are one who thinks highly of Moggi and his talents. I also know that Moggi brought Lippi to Juventus, seeing something special in him.

Then why didn't he bring Prandelli when he had the chance? Why did he bring Capello instead? And thus leaving Prandelli to go fill the void that Capello left at Roma.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

May I ask you a question? I know you are one who thinks highly of Moggi and his talents. I also know that Moggi brought Lippi to Juventus, seeing something special in him.

Then why didn't he bring Prandelli when he had the chance? Why did he bring Capello instead? And thus leaving Prandelli to go fill the void that Capello left at Roma.
actually capello was the last wish of a dying man

forza gianni agnelli

i actually remember moggi saying that he would have brought novellino instead of ranieri, novellino the new lippi of juventus?

Dec 31, 2008
--------------------------------Buffon
Eboue--------------Mexes----------------Chiellini-----------------Zhirkov

Camoranesi------------------Sissoko-----------------Robben

--------------------------------Giovinco
-----------------------Amauri----------------Del piero

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
actually capello was the last wish of a dying man

forza gianni agnelli
Capello was Moggi's number one target to replace Lippi. And you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

i actually remember moggi saying that he would have brought novellino instead of ranieri, novellino the new lippi of juventus?
I think Novellino has more to offer than Prandelli.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Where did i say that he is the new Lippi?
My whole argument goes about that Lippi wasn't a world class coach before coming to Juve!!! and that Prandelli should be given the task and then we can judge him!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where did i say that he is the new Lippi?
My whole argument goes about that Lippi wasn't a world class coach before coming to Juve!!! and that Prandelli should be given the task and then we can judge him!!!
Maybe you didn't say he is the new Lippi but you are willing to take the chances with him just like Lippi.

Now refer to the question I asked you about Moggi. Why did he prefer Capello to Prandelli and didn't give Prandelli a chance like he did with Lippi?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Maybe you didn't say he is the new Lippi but you are willing to take the chances with him just like Lippi.

Now refer to the question I asked you about Moggi. Why did he prefer Capello to Prandelli and didn't give Prandelli a chance like he did with Lippi?
He is one of many...
As for your question about Moggi, Capello was a proven coach and a winning one.
If any proven and world class coach is available, then I'll take him over Prandelli...

But with our BOD, I don't think they'll look for such a coach.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He is one of many...
As for your question about Moggi, Capello was a proven coach and a winning one.
If any proven and world class coach is available, then I'll take him over Prandelli...

But with our BOD, I don't think they'll look for such a coach.
There is simply no proven, world class coach available at the moment, let's not moan again about the BOD not getting any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)